Author's Note

Hey everyone!:D

First, I would like to express my deepest apologies as I gave no updates at all for the past three and a half years. I've been facing major problems in life that I wasn't able to focus on writing, so I'd like to apologize to everyone of you who has stayed with this story up to this point.

Second, I've decided on a very difficult decision, which may be upsetting to you all and I'm ready to face whatever response you throw at me. But it's final and I've thought of it long and hard. This is the only way.

I've decided to end this story here.

I may reconstruct the story in order to fit everything in. But there will no longer be any continuation of the story since I think the story is just right to end it here.

I'd like to apologize again if this sudden news may upset you, but this is the only fitting way I see to the well-being of the story. No continuation is needed.

Therefore, I may edit all the parts soon and end the story right where it left off.

Another announcement;

After I've finished reconstructing LP, I've planned a new story. It's also a fantasy with a hint of young adult elements.

It's about a young man who was suddenly left by his grandfather without any trace except a small pocket watch. Through this pocket watch, the young man would unveil his grandfather's hidden secrets  kept from him.

I hope that you would also give the same love as you have given LP all these years. So, stay tuned! The story might come out soon.

There you are guys! That's all from me. I hope you can understand and accept the decisions I've made. I also hope to receive all your support and love for any of my upcoming works. Thank you.