Chapter 1

I felt something soft and warm. I pulled the covers over me. Wait?! The covers?!?!

I quickly sat up and looked around. I was actually back in my room.

But how? What? When? Who? These questions kept popping up in my head

But how? What? When? Who? These questions kept popping up in my head. The last thing I remembered was I fainted in the woods. Maybe it was just a dream...

Wait, the tattoo near my wrist!!! I quickly checked and it was there. IT WAS THERE! OMG IT WASN'T A DREAM! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED...

But I...I'm not...whoever they said I am. Maybe they got the wrong girl, I can't be....

Gah! Can't even say that name!!!

My thoughts were cut off by my mom calling me. "Jaq, breakfast!!!"

"Uh, coming!!!"

I went downstairs and saw my mom in the kitchen cooking some pancakes.

"Hey honey, so how was last night?"

oh crap make something up!!!

"Um the party was great, met a lot of friends there"

"Aw, well that's great, honey."

"Yeah..." if only she knew what actually happened afterwards. I still couldn't comprehend what actually did.

"Hey honey" "Yeah?" "Do you have any plans for today?"

"No I don't think I do, why?"

"Well, I just thought maybe we could spend some quality time together"

"Oh sure mom, where do you have in mind?"

"How about the amusement park?"

"Hm...yeah okay sure. I'd go anywhere just as long as I get to spend it with you"

"Great...Let's get ready then!"

She quickly ran up the stairs to get dressed. Wow never seen her this excited._.

'Well guess I should also get ready' I went up back to my room.

-Unknown-

I saw her talking to her mother. She was every bit of what I had hoped of.

She was gorgeous with her dark long hair, crystal blue eyes and pure white skin. Her smile that would light up the world in an instant. Her petite body, which would fit perfectly with my large figure. Her slender legs that made them look long from what it appears to be.

I couldn't wait til I make her mine again. We can be reunited forever.

But until the right time...

'Soon my love...soon we'll be together'