Prologue

I was walking in the woods after attending a party. It was the shortest route back home. So, I figured why not? It'll be much faster.

My supposedly friend, Alexa who promised to stay by my side, left me alone in the crowd.

I didn't know anyone there so I decided to go back home.

Sadly the only way to get back was by going through the woods.

It was really dark, I can barely see my hands.

I was really scared but kept walking.

A wind blew hard, making the branches and leaves rustle.

Suddenly, whispers were heard. But I couldn't figure if it was female or male.

It sounded like there were a lot of them.

They all kept saying the same things. "You belong to Lucifer" "You're his" "Lucifer's..." "Lilith"

I trembled in fear and quickly ran to god knows where.

But then suddenly I bumped into something or more like someone but I couldn't see anyone.

It caressed my cheek lovingly and held me so close like I could disappear at any time.

It held my body closer to them and whispered "My sweet Lilith, soon you'll be mine"

I felt a painful sting on my arm.

A tattoo with the writing 'Lilith' carved itself near my wrist.

My vision began to blur and hearing its last words before completely passing out "See you soon love"

Then I blacked out.

Hope you guys like it! Please comment,like and vote. Love y'all!!!