0.2

• 𝙉𝙀𝙍𝘿 •

• 𝙉𝙀𝙍𝘿 •

ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 2: 𝖞𝖔𝖚'𝖗𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖔𝖓𝖑𝖞 𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖜𝖍𝖔
𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖘 𝖍𝖔𝖜 𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖓 𝖆𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 𝖎 𝖆𝖒

☀︎

Yuna sighed as she looked out the window of her room. She thought her ex would be a bit nicer to Sunwoo, but it never happened. She was disappointed. Yuna hummed as she watched the sunset. "How beautiful," she mumbled. I wish I could see this with Sunwoo, she thought. Soon enough, she drifted to sleep.

It was the next day, rumors of Yuna and Sunwoo dating already had spread. While Yuna was kept quiet, Sunwoo was yet bullied again for being close to Yuna. Jaemin picked up Sunwoo from the ground and punched his face saying, "you know she'll never love someone as ugly as you right?" All of them laughed. Sunwoo was torn. All he can do is be quiet-right?

Yuna rushed in and saw Sunwoo surrounded by girls and boys making fun of him. She pushed quickly and screamed, "Can you guys stop?!" Her voice seemed to have echoed around to entire school. Sunwoo's heart started beating quickly and felt fireworks ignite in his heart. "So what if I'm dating him?" She sternly questioned while helping Sunwoo up.

"You guys don't understand what it means to not be loved or happy, you guys won't understand him, but I will," She declared pointing at everybody. It was the first time anybody has ever seen her so angry. It was quite unbelievable that she was even yelling. "If any of you guys have a problem, talk to me, don't touch him again," She then dragged Sunwoo away with her from the crowd.

Yuna handed him a flower. It was quite pretty, the petals were colored in a gradient of pink to yellow. She then spoke, "this flower is an alstroemeria, it means friendship." Yuna flashed a sweet smile. Sunwoo was quite broken though. It seemed that she only thought it was a friendship. Right, I'm just a pathetic boy, why would she like me, he questioned in his thoughts.

The bell rang and when they got to class, they didn't get into any trouble. "I thought we would get in trouble..?" Yuna mumbled to herself.

"Kim Sunwoo scored the highest with a 98," The teacher announced putting her papers down. "Please take after him, he is smart and a good student," She smiled before dismissing the class. Sunwoo stared down at his paper thinking it wasn't a high enough grade. Not even full marks, he thought. Yuna ran to Sunwoo while clapping. She stopped and put both of her thumbs up. "Good job!" She exclaimed happily with a smile. To him, everything seemed great as long as she liked it. Sunwoo was pleased with the grade after her smile.

☀︎

𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜: 457
𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍: ✓ ( dec 1 2020 )
𝚙𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎: 𝚖𝚊𝚢 21, 2020