❦ Chapter ❼ : Shy Feeling

Începe de la început

☚Location Change☛

✭No One's POV✭

✭Lorelai:"Sorry it was so short , I gotta run but Ava do give me a call sometime I would love to hang "she then walks away

✭Ava:"Oh yeah for sure, not"

✭Noi:"Should we have spoken to that other female sorcerer who just left?"

✭Asch:"No this human female we already have is annoying as is , I don't wanna keep another "

✭Ava:"Huh that's right I gotta go get food!"

☙----------------------------------------------------------------------------------❧

꧁Time Skip ꧂

ꕥ After she bought the food (At the Apartment)ꕥ

☙----------------------------------------------------------------------------------❧

✭Ava:"Finally home "

✭Rhys:"Oh Miss Ava "

✭Ava:"Yeah?"

✭Rhys:"Miss Alex wanted me to tell you that she's at the con she seemed to have been captured by a men"

✭Asch:"Wait they took our prisoner , how could you let this happen!?"

✭Ava:"Shoot , I have to go save her"

✭Leif:"Can we go?"

✭Ava's Mind:"Well~ she did leave me alone with three daemos and Lorelai sooo-"

✭Ava:"Yeah you guys should all come "

✭Rhys:"I'm not sure she seemed very eager to let us stay?"

✭Ava:"Nahh~, it'll be fine trust me!"

✭Ava's Mind:"Yeah I'm totally gonna die but who cares it's worth it"

☚Location Change☛

Alexandra's POV

We finally got to the con and I was in the dressing room i'm okay with the maid-outfit now even the ears and tail but what I hate is that we have to work on our week off . "Alex are you ready in their?"Amanda screams through the door."Almost!"I scream back I take off my clothing  and put it in the locker then put on the maid outfit .

Maid Outfit 

❖I then put on black cat ears and tail ."Okay I'm done "I say as I walk out . "You look so cute Alex"Amanda says as she hugs me ."Thanks Amanda" then Noah comes by "A-Alex you look nice"he says blushing . "Thanks little boss"I tease him and Amanda laughs too "Hey I said to stop calling me that!"he says pouting cutely."Oop anyways me and Alex have to go outside now"she says as she grabs my arm and drags me out .