Y/N sighed as she closed the book, she was too worried to continue reading it.

She looked at the calm river and got lost in it's beauty. She slowly closed her eyes and drafted into a long sweet sleep.

Y/N sighed as she knocked on her friends house door. " ....... It have been a long while, don't you think so?" Y/N sighed.

"I am really sorry." ??? Said. That person't face and body was blurry. "Let's go." Y/N said. Before she waked away ??? held her hand.

"Will you go to that trip? Did you forget all about the threatening you got!" ??? Said. "Don't worry, I'll come back." Y/N said as she made the pinky promise.

Y/N opened her eyes slowly to see Soobin wiping her tears away. He quickly blushed and got away.

Y/N eyes widened and she wiped what remained from her tears and sat down properly.

"I am sorry you were sleeping and you cried....." Soobin said.

"Don't get it wrong, my eyes are sensitive." Y/N said. She lied back and took a deep breathe. "It must be hard to live here...." Soobin said.

Y/N sighed. She realized now that she didn't remember Byeol's face, body, or even voice. She wanted to get rid of all what made her worried, she wanted to speak to someone all about it.

"Soobin.... can I tell you a secret?" Y/N asked. "What is it?" Soobin asked. "Don't think of me as a crazy person after you hear it, okay?" Y/N said. "I won't, I promise." Soobin smiled, it caused Y/N butterflies in her stomach again.

"Last month I actually lost my best friend, she went missing but no one can remember her, not even can I remember her properly. I came her since I might find her...." Y/N said.

"Can I tell you a secret too?" Soobin asked. Y/N nodded her head. "The reason I came here is a bit similar to yours, but I clearly remember the person I want to find." Soobin said.

"Who is it?" Y/N asked. "My...." Soobin stopped and looked deeply at Y/N's eyes. Their faces started to get more and more close.

Soobin realized what was happening and removed his face away and stood up. "Let's go back now." Soobin said.

Y/N held her chest strongly as she felt that her heart beats were insane. "What is wrong with him?!" Y/N said as she held her book and stood up.

The both returned to the school grounds to see Beomgyu and Chaerin running around.

"What is wrong?" Y/N asked. "I have been searching for you everywhere! You won't believe what happened...." Chaerin panted as she held onto the chair beside her.

"What is wrong?" Soobin asked. "Three students admitted that they were the real murders...." Beomgyu said as he arrived.