"... start setting the record straight.."

"Big Dick Energy" Kirby cackled as he recorded the room and went up to my face.

"Sarah better not see that shit!" I said in a worried tone.

"No worries I'm not gonna post it yet." He said typing away on his phone.

I sat on the ground and leaned against the dresser.

"Alright I just booked our hotel room in Disneyland, the one in Miami of course. Damn I can't wait for our group road trip." Kirby sat down next to me as we stared at the decorations.

"Do you think Wesley is gonna join us?" I asked.

"I don't know the last time we saw him he completely avoided us— I'm surprised that he didn't break up with your brother"

I sighed. "I just.. don't understand what I did wrong."

"Do t worry We'll make things right with them but it's gonna have to wait because right now Sarah is on the elevator."

I quickly got up feeling nervous. Why am I feeling this way? I mean I've surprised her a lot, took her on dates, when I say that it's took me a lot of courage for me to ask her to be my girlfriend.

"Ok remember to relax don't worry too much. I'm sure Sarah will love this. We'll be right down the hall. Try not to make too much noise, this is still a hotel."

I playfully rolled my eyes on that last part.  I snickered. "Well I can't promise you that." I mumbled.

"I fucking got this. Go! Before I lose my confidence!" I pushed Kirby out the room.

"Ok ok bye have fun making my godchild!". I quickly closed the door. And looked back to the decorations to see if everything is in place.

I stood in the middle of the room holding the blue rose bouquet. I heard the door unlock and saw Camila blocking Sarah's eyes.

"Ok I'm gonna let go and I'm trusting that you'll keep your eyes closed."

"After that romantic scavenger hunt you're finally gonna kill me? Damn, at least let me tell you my funeral plan." Sarah joked.

Camila laughed. "Don't worry I'm not gonna kill you.... yet." She lets go of Sarah and slowly backs out the room waving goodbye to me.

I grab a hold of Sarah's hand and made her take a few steps forward.

"Beautiful as always" I whispered.

"I know I can't see anything but I do know that you look handsome."

I slightly chuckled. "Hold on one second." I let her go and stood a few feet away from her.

"Ok. Open your eyes."

As she opened her eyes her hand automatically covered her mouth

As she opened her eyes her hand automatically covered her mouth. "Oh my gosh." She examines the room with big smile. "Baby this, is beautiful." She pulled me into a sweet kiss.