Chapter Five, Esme's surprise and Bella's accident

Start from the beginning

"No, why do you get to be with one of the Cullens and I don't? Your just a pathetic little whore who deserved what sh" Before she could finish her sentence I slapped her hard around the face shocking her but she still didn't let go and at that moment the door opened and Jasper walked in looking murderous at Bella obviously he heard her. Bella smirked at Jasper gripping my arm tighter as I tried to pull my arm back. "Hello Jasper." Bella purred fluttering her eyelashes in what she thought was seductive but she just looked stupid. "I suggest you let go of Anna. Now!" Jasper said lowly and dangerously but of course Bella being Bella didn't listen.

"Where's Edward, is he back?" Bella demanded.
"That's no concern of yours. Now let go!" Jasper growled. Bella huffed pushing me backwards and I would have fallen and probably hurt Willow in the process if Jasper hadn't caught me. "Take the stupid slut then. Why you want her I don't know!" Bella spat, a bright red hand print on her face where I slapped her.
"Do not speak of Anna like that!" Jasper seethed his eyes turning black. "The only slut I see in this house is you. Fawning over Edward and when he's not here you try to do it to me. Well news flash Bella, I have not nor will I ever want you when I have Anna and Willow!" Bella scoffed and stormed upstairs slamming her door loudly. I turned seeing Jasper was still growling and his eyes still black as night. "Hey shhh." I soothed placing my hand on his cheek as he leaned into it and covered my hand with his own as he pulled me closer with his other arm.

"It's okay Jasper. I'm okay and so is Willow, everything is okay. She's just childish." I soothed.
"She could have hurt you both. I won't stand for it Anna, I won't." Jasper raged but he placed a sweet kiss to my forehead pulling me closer still. "I know but we're okay, let's just go." I suggested leading him to his car. As soon as we stepped out of the house he was a little calmer so I reached up and kissed him firmly on the smiling happily into the kiss and he kissed me back his hands on my hips. "Better?" I asked and Jasper just nodded but his eyes were still black so I knew he was still rather angry as we got in the car and headed off to his house holding hands as he drove.

***

As we stepped out of the car outside his house I still marvelled at the beauty of the house no matter how many times I've been here. Jasper no doubt sensing my emotions chuckled kissing my temple. He took my hand as we entered the house walking up to the living room where everyone, bar Edward, was sat Alice and Dean jumping off a tree branch onto the balcony walking into the room. "Hi Anna, I'm so glad your here." Esme greeted me happily as she pulled me into a motherly hug.
"Hi Esme and thank you. I love coming here." I said as we let go the rest of the family coming up to hug me making me laugh especially at the bear hug I got from Emmett as he span me around. "What's the matter Jasper?" Dean asked seeing his black eyes and overprotective stance over me.
"Bella." I says simply as I sat next to Rose on the sofa Jasper sitting besides me.

"What did she do now?" Rosalie growled.
"The usual called me a slut and a whore, said I deserved what happened to me. Tried to stop me going with Jasper as she squeezed my arm, flirted with Jasper; well tried to. Then asked for Edward and shoved me with the intent that I'll hurt myself and Willow." I listed off.
"She did what?!" Emmett growled. I was still quite surprised that they were all protective of me but it was rather nice especially as I was really close with all of them. "She's getting out of control and when Edward does come back that's going to make her more determined to find out your secret. I'll never tell her." I swore.
"We know Anna." Carlisle assured smiling softly at me. There was a rather tense silence as they were all rather angry at the stunt Bella tried to pull but it was broken as Alice jumped up clapping her hands excitedly.

"Esme, let's get Lyssa's presents." She cried dashing upstairs Esme behind her and Dean following when she called for him. A few seconds later they came downstairs Esme and Alice holding small wrapped presents and Dean carrying a large wrapped box which they sat down on the floor in front of me. "Open them." Alice exclaimed excited, bouncing on the spot. I laughed shaking my head at her as I unwrapped the two small parcels first. I gasped softly as I saw two Bambi dresses for Willow. "They're adorable. Thank you." I said looking up at them as I showed them to Jasper.