7 : To the Moon and back.

Taehyung's POV

I looked at the picture and my eyes became wet.

I.. I did wanted her to forget about me and be happy, but.. It hurts.

Somehow, I hoped she would wait for me.

Flashback

"Tae-Tae !

- Don't say it too loud, someone could recognize me.

- Come on, it's late at night and we're far from Seoul. You even have that mask on baby, I think it's good.

- I would like it Jagiya, but I think it's better this way.

- But then I can't kiss you !"

I smiled and look at her, she was smiling brightly. 

"Tae ?

- Yes ? 

- I.. I love you."

I looked at her, it was the first time she was telling me this. Her eyes were sparkling as she said that.

She loves me, for me. She doesn't love "BTS' V", she loves Kim Taehyung. 

"I don't ask you to say it back.. I just want you to know that.. I love you. Like I've never loved someone before. And... You're.."

She started crying. I tilted my head to the left and looked at her softly smiling.

"You're the light of my life. I love you Kim Taehyung."

I hugged her and pinched her cheeks.

"That was a cute confession.. I love you too Kang Mia. And nothing is gonna change that. I was never this sure that I'll end up my life with someone."

I took her hand in mine and intertwined our fingers. 

"I love you to the Moon and back. And I'll do anything for you to be happy."

End of flashback

I wipped my tears as I looked at her newest picture. Does she love him ? And if so does she love him more than me ?

I.. I miss her. But I can't take her back.

I don't want her to suffer anymore because of me. But I can't let her go...

 But I can't let her go