avoidances.

Anything red, sketch it.

Don't be weird, don't be weird, don't be weird. Don't be a loser. Walk normally. Talk normally.

"Kenma, what are you doing? Get over here." Kuroo yelled back to his friend that had fallen behind, walking too slowly to keep up with the boy in front of him.

Kenma huffed in response, looking down to his phone for a moment longer before pocketing it and walking to join Kuroo at his side.

"You feeling sick? I can take you home. You don't have to hang out if you're not feeling well." Kuroo asked as he bent down to peer at his friend head-on, raising his hand to place the back of it against his forehead.

Kenma glared at him before slapping his hand away lightly, walking ahead without a word and leaving Kuroo to sigh behind him.

"Ah, there you guys are." Haruka spoke suddenly, coming into view with Azumi by her side.

Okay, don't be weird. Just give it to her.

"Fashionably late due to this one here," Kuroo explained as he rested a hand on the top of Kenma's head, making the boy shoo it off quickly.

Kenma mumbled quietly, patting the top of his head in an attempt to fix what Kuroo might have messed up, keeping his eyes trained on the ground in front of him.

"Completely understandable. Azumi was asleep until the moment we got here." Haruka joked, making the girl next to her roll her eyes with a yawn.

"What kept you up this time?" Kuroo asked her with crossed arms, and she shook her head quickly. "C'mon, tell me. I won't judge."

"Kyo made me watch all the Attack on Titan episodes that we've been putting off, and one of my favorite characters died. I couldn't fall asleep."

"Never mind, I am judging. You know you can't get attached to anybody in that show." Kuroo shook his head in disappointment, and Azumi sighed in response.

"They're fictional characters. Don't get attached in the first place." Haruka reprimanded, patting Azumi's back harshly before turning to lead the group.

When do I do it?

Kenma watched as Kuroo ruffled Azumi's hair slightly, laughing at her reaction as they both followed closely behind Haruka.

Kuroo go away.

"Hurry up, Kenma!" Kuroo yelled back to him, watching with concern as he lagged behind the group.

Kenma narrowed his eyes in response, walking briskly to catch up to them and walk beside Kuroo. He maintained his silence and kept his eyes on either the ground in front of him or down at his phone, where he reread the same text from Hinata over and over.

Sugawara-san said to give her something she likes to show her you like her and pay attention

But how do I give it to her?

"You texting the shorty again?" Kuroo asked suddenly, and Kenma jumped visibly, almost dropping his phone to the ground. "Woah, didn't mean to spook you."