models.

Sketch your mind's comfort place. Add a twist.

"Alright, listen up!" Kuroo yelled loudly, causing Azumi's phone to slip from her hands. "I have gathered you here today, to help this short one here do an art project..."

Kuroo's hand reached out to his side to pat the head of the girl next to him, but his eyebrows furrowed when his hand hit the air instead. Azumi had crouched down to receive her phone, opting to stay on the ground when she realized Kuroo was directing the attention to her.

"You can't escape that easily, Tokiumi." Kuroo whispered as he crouched down next to the girl, making her shiver.

In front of her stood the Nekoma volleyball club. Or, in Azumi's head, too many cute boys.

"Hey there!" Yamamoto cheered excitedly, moving forward to say hi to the girl, but Kuroo simply held his hand out to repel him.

"No harassing her. We're here to be artists for a day, and then you'll never bother her again. Got it?" Kuroo spoke seriously, although he pulled it off as a joke. He patted Azumi's back lightly and turned back to his team, introducing her even though she stayed on the ground.

When she finally looked up at them, she was met with smiling faces from a few of them, while many of them simply looked to Kuroo in confusion. Haruka stood with her arms crossed, mouthing get up while keeping a deadly smile on her face.

"Um, thank you for coming out to help on a day off." Azumi said quietly, rising from the ground and standing in front of the team with newfound confidence.

They're all as confused at Kuroo's antics as I am, she thought to herself, making her smile and laugh lightly. The team quickly smiled back, and she found her nervousness being replaced with comfort.

"Tokiumi here got a whole bunch of modelling clay, and I told her the team would help out because it's something new." Kuroo continued explaining, holding his hands on his hips as he looked out at his team. "Consider this a team-building activity because some of you could really use it."

Azumi watched the team react to his words because she still stood next to him, and she blew a small breath out of her nose when she saw Kenma roll his eyes from his place beside Lev. Kuroo continued with his speech, beginning to rant about how important it was to be a cohesive unit on the court, and Azumi tuned it all out. She looked up at the sky and began tracing the outlines of the clouds with her eyes, probably making her look completely weird, but anything was better than listening to one of Kuroo's passion-moments.

"Azumi, stop zoning out, girl!" Haruka spoke with excitement, shaking the girl in front of her slightly until she shook her head and looked up at her friend.

"Oh, is Kuroo's speech over?" Azumi legitimately asked, but the complete boredom in her tone caused the remaining teammates around them to burst out with laughter.

"Consider yourself lucky that you don't have to listen to his we're like the blood in our veins speeches. I will never understand it." Lev laughed as he walked up to the girl to greet her.

"Hey, you can't lie. That does get us pretty pumped up." The boy Azumi remembered to be Inuoka chirped from Lev's side, making her smile.

"I might walk off the court the next time I hear it." Kenma replied curtly as he slowly walked up to join the others at Azumi's side.