Right when she reached out her hand to him..he backed away. Almost like a flinch. Like an instinct.

       Dipper backed away from Ruby.

       The brunette stared at her with widened eyes now, he himself was suprised at how easily he backed away. He was more shocked of himself that he flinched because of Ruby? No. That just didn't sound right. He looked away from her in guilt, his facial expression seeming more scared each minute. He didn't know what to do, he didn't know how to snap himself out of this..stupid behavior he put on. Maybe he did need water, he hasn't stayed so hydrated.

       "..okay.." He could feel the way his weak voice went up from his vocal cords, as if he could feel his entire body system. He felt a bit more aware, aware of how he worked, but not his own state. He let out another sigh in frustration, his hands formed into fists slowly. He repeated the action of his fists clenching and letting go of themselves. Trying to see if he can control himself, but, well his actions seemed a bit weaker.

       With that, he slowly walked past Ruby. He didn't want to, but he knew he needed to. He needed to knock some sense into himself, he knew this entire situation was stupid. His behavior was out of place, he was literally killing himself slowly! Even his own manager told him what he was doing wasn't healthy! He didn't like admitting it in reality, but his mental state wasn't getting any better. He just was getting worse. His manager left him so helpless and desperate, he was becoming overly submissive, and he now had someome that knew how to just switch his entire behavior in one simple touch! He didn't want this- hell, he didn't even think this would happen! He knew he would starve himself, but not to this point!..he knew what he was doing. He was aware from time to time, aware of his surroundings and attitude. He just didn't know how to get himself to be aware forever. He was always losing conscious of himself, just blanking out entirely and letting his instincts take over.

       The others stared as he walked past them, walking back into the shack while theh just stood in bewilderment or silent shock. Even Ruby was speechless, she didn't think Dipper would ever backs way from her. It just seemed impossible, but here she was, staring in overall fear for the brunette. She sighed to herself, knowing Dipper, she knew he and his thoughts were a bit complicated probably. She's never heard them or given an actual example, but she knew his mental thoughts pratically killed him.

       She finally followed Mason, walking towards the shack as the others followed. Each were in their own train of thoughts, Bill wasn't even prepared to face Mason. He knew he could act prepared, but he sure as hell wasn't so confident in talking to him. He was worried about the outcomes, worried about how Dipper would even react. What if he couldn't be able to talk the brunette into speaking to them again? What would he do then? He shook his head softly, he didn't need to overwhelm himself. It would only make his situation entirely worse.

       Each walked into the silent shack, it was a deafening silence that honestly killed them, but no one seemed to want to disrupt it. Will decided to sit on the couch for meanwhile, and Pyronica simply say on the couches arm rest. The blonde on the other hand stood, he didn't know what to do in all honesty. It was a first, he usually always knew how to take control or just what to do in such a complicated situation, but here he was. Stuck in his train of thoughts.

       The brunette? Oh, he was back in the kitchen. He had already gotten himself a glass of water, he didn't want to bother Ruby for just simple water. He also was a bit nervous in all honesty, yet he still seemed out of it. He still seemed stuck in trance.

       Masons soft eyes stared at the water, both his hands held onto the glass. He didnt bother to sit, he just stood in the area. His eyes observing any small detail, the way the liquid was slowly shaking as his hands trembled. He stared at the reflection of the water, seeing a small reflection of him, he looked like a mess. He never liked seeing himself, it always frightened him, but..he continued staring at it.