F11.

I am so tired of changing my book name constantly 😂😂. Well (thinking) actually because it's the first time I did. So which one you prefer?

The aroma of heavenly dishes was thick in air. Every mouth watering dishes from veg to non-veg in finest bone china vessels we're placed on the glass table. A feast was prepared in celebration. After all the only son of Mr and Mrs Ibrahim who was finally back after eight months and now graduated.

"Mom, This is too much!" Omer eyes were big in shock staring at the laid out table in front of him.

"Nothing is too much tonight." Mr Ibrahim spoke smiling at his son while pulling out his chair to sit. "Its a double celebration for us tonight. Our son is back and graduated with honours. What more a father could ask for." Mr Ibrahim proudly announced.

"Exactly Bhai!" Hana added grinning who was sitting beside her brother. And Omer simply just shook his head while dishing out his food.

Entire Ibrahim family had their dinner amidst fun and laugh while talking and munching on all the goodness until their appetite were full and satisfied.

"uhh.." Mr Ibrahim cleared his throat while cleaning his mouth with a tissue after finishing his dinner. "Now Omer what do you want as your graduation gift?" Mr Ibrahim stare at Omer expectantly who snapped his head in his direction looking surprised.

"Dad?"

"Well its a ritual. You can ask anything you want tonight." His father suggested warning him, reminding of the golden opportunity.

"Anything?"Omer eyes sparked.

"Anything!" Mr Ibrahim was too confidently.

"Yeahhh! Go ahead bhai ask something that he can't deny!" Her sister added eviliy smiling. Mr Ibrahim glared at her playfully.

Omer stared at his father with a glint in his eyes "Soch lo?"

(Are you sure?)

"Sochna kya hai, Just ask away son!" His dad laughed shaking his head at his son.

(I'm sure.)

Omer smirked at his father before slightly turning his head to his grandmother who's eyes were shinning with mirth. Their faces morphed into similar expression before he turned back to look at his father again who was waiting patiently.

"Promise you want go back on your words." Omer demanded arrogantly.

"What nonsense? Its not like you will be asking for my life. However, I can even give it that away for you happily." His father joked.

"Still I need assurance." Omer leaned back on his chair casually.

"I promise!" His father shook his head helplessly unaware of the thoughts going inside Omer devilish brain.

Though Omer wanted to talk to their parents about it himself but again who is he do deny the immunity offered by his own father. Hopefully, his father don't eat the words back he just promised.

"Main shadi karna chahta hu...."

(I want to marry...)

"Abeer se!"

Her mothers eyes were open wide in surprise and happiness until he mentioned Abeer's name. Hana choked on the water she was drinking meanwhile all the playfulness from Mr Ibrahim face was gone. He stiffened on his place.

Omer decided he will talk this matter soon to his parents with or without Abeer's consent on this because he is sure about one thing that his father is more difficult than Abeer could ever be. He doesn't want to waste anymore time, he already have wasted enough and About Abeer well he will have their entire life to convince her, to coax her into this but his family is a more serious matter right now.