𝟎𝟎𝟎. 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆

❝𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐅 𝐀 𝑵𝑬𝑾 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄.❞

𝑺𝑨𝑼•𝑫𝑨•𝑫𝑬/𝘀𝗮𝘂-𝗱𝗮-𝗱𝗘/ • 𝗣𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘂𝗴𝘂𝗲𝘀𝗲 (𝐧

𝑺𝑨𝑼•𝑫𝑨•𝑫𝑬
/𝘀𝗮𝘂-𝗱𝗮-𝗱𝗘/ • 𝗣𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘂𝗴𝘂𝗲𝘀𝗲
(𝐧.) "𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬" 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐞. 𝐀 𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐧𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐠𝐢𝐜 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝.

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗥𝗦 hung high up in the heavens as they shined brightly through the thick smoke that clouded the sky. Yelling and screaming floated through the air as countless bodies stood side by side in a mass trying desperately to break through the barriers of W.C.K.D. Each and everyone one of them just wanting to get on the train with all the kids that were being shipped out to a safer place.

In the center of it all a man clutched the hand of the little girl next to him as he desperately tried to push through the thick crowd. His chest burned as he felt his mind begin to slowly go crazier with every passing second. Luckily the people were to busy trying to break in to notice the infected man carelessly walking amongst them.

"C'mon we're almost there," his scratchy voice hit the girls ears and she felt uncertain about the man's survival. He sounded much darker than what she was used to hearing. Of course lately she did start to notice the changes he was going through. The darker veins, the outburst of anger, and his eyes slowly turning into a murky black. Oh how she missed his soft caring eyes. Every once in awhile they would reappear, but just as fast as they came they disappeared.

She was to young to know the fate that awaited the man. To naive to know the danger she was in from staying with him for so long. He was dangerous and that's what brought him to this very position. Prying his way through people just trying to get his daughter to the last train that would depart off to who knows where. All he knew is that she would be safe because she was immune.

He heard the man at the gate call out saying they were preparing to leave, and he knew this was his last chance to get her some where safe. He felt tears prick his eyes at the thought of his daughter dying because of him. He was becoming more and more deranged and he just knew he wouldn't make it. He began to shove everyone roughly causing them to fall to the ground as he yanked the little girls arm harshly.

"Hey," one man yelled as he hit the ground, "what's your problem!?" With one glance at the sick man that stood above him the man on the ground cowered back instantly knowing what he was from the black liquid that dripped from his mouth. As for the one standing up his vision was slowly disappearing and his breathing began to quicken becoming faster more desperate as if his lungs refused to let any air inside.

"CRANK!" the man on the ground yelled as he scrambled to his feet and ran in a random direction screaming the word repeatedly gaining everyone's attention. All eyes snapped to the man that began to groan in pain as more of the black liquid seeped from his mouth. A mass panic broke out as everyone began to run from the man that had his hand gripped tightly around the small arm next to him.

The screaming of the word crank instantly got the guards attention as they all readied their weapons and screamed at the crowd to move and make way for them to get to the middle. So much was happening and all the little girl could do was scream and cry as the commotion erupted around her. She didn't know what was happening and didn't even know the danger was standing right beside her. She wasn't that much aware of the death grip on her arm till it disappeared. She felt a harsh push on her shoulder and looked up at her dad noticing he had shoved her to the side as he looked forward.

Her eyes followed his gaze and saw the guards rushing forward with their guns raised and pointed at her dad. Her eyes widened and heart dropped, she may have been young but she knew what was about to happen. She screamed out in protest as she looked back to her dad and he was already looking at her, but his eyes were different. They weren't murky or shadowed, they were soft and light and caring.
They were back to normal.

The sound of a gun went off and rung through the air as everything seemed to slow down for the small kid. She watched as her dads head jerked back and was followed up by his body. He fell to the ground as even more screaming started up from the crowd that heard the shot go off. Everyone was scrambling and ducking screaming at the top of her lungs, but not her. She stood their unmoving as her dad crashed to the rough ground and layed there lifeless. She couldn't see his face, but could only imagine the dull lifeless eyes he probably had now. She could feel the tears escape her eyes leaving a trail down her face but no emotions surfaced.

"Check the girl," one of the guards yelled as the others instantly rushed towards the fragile girl. One yanked her to the side and began to look all over her body for any scratches or bite mark's indicating infection. "There's none sir!" He yelled back.

"She's the last one, grab her and let's go!" With the orders barked at him he lifted the girl up harshly and carried her to the train as she slumped against his shoulder. She swayed back and forth before she was placed on the ground and shoved onto the train. She peaked back over her shoulder just as the crowd began to group together again. She saw one last glimce of her father on the ground right before the mob enclosed around him shielding him from her view.

He wasn't moving.

The doors sealed shut behind her just as another guard ordered her to go find a seat, but she ignored him and instead looked out the window as the train began to move. She pressed her hand to the glass as the metal wheels began to creak and spin moving the train forward at a slow pace. Tears stained her cheeks but she didn't care, the only thing she was concerned about was the man who was covered up by the crowd that began to grow smaller and smaller as the train moved forward.

𝑨𝑩𝑩𝒀 𝑺𝑷𝑬𝑨𝑲𝑺 ! ˖⋆࿐໋₊ ✧

━ 𝘴𝘰 𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘮 𝘪 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦 𝘪 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘶𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳

━ 𝘴𝘰 𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘮 𝘪 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦 𝘪 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘶𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳. 𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘦𝘹𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘪 𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘰 𝘪 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘺 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘪 𝘥𝘰 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵. 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘰𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 :)