Chapter 1

Silent talks

"...gha! Anagha!! Wake up!! Get your ass off your bed! Or else we will be late!!",said a girl with brown hairs and emerald eyes.

The girl named Anagha sat up on the bed, rubbed her eyes and took her phone. She had brownish black hairs and Amber eyes. She quickly checked the time and got up.

"I will go have a bath. You can try to wake the sleeping beauty till then, Shradha.", Anagha said.

Shraddha sighed.

"Waking her up is too hard. Well wish me luck.",said Shraddha winking.

Anagha gave a small smile and made her way to the bathroom. She brushed her teeth and started showering.

She started humming a song silently. This was her regular routine.

The shower lasted for 15 minutes and then she stepped out and went to her wardrobe. And took her today's outfit out.

She wore it quickly and walked towards Shraddha and a sleeply Kartika

"Go on, it's your turn to bath.",said Anagha and started packing her bag while Shraddha was checking her Instagram.

Kartika got off the bed and walked in the bathroom.

Anagha had packed her bag and was ready to leave anytime now but they had 2 hours before breakfast so she went and sat beside Shraddha.

"Whatcha doing?",asked Anagha.

"Instagram. Hey! Wanna take a pic? I wanna post it on my story.",said Shraddha.

Anagha nodded and posed with Shraddha. The picture had been captured.

Shraddha took her phone closer to her face and started editing it for the story.

"Mention me!",said Anagha taking her phone out and posted the mentioned picture on her story as well.

Anagha might seem simple but she definitely was famous in her school and she had 2k followers on Instagram.

Kartika out off the bathroom with a bathrobe on and her phone in her hand.

"You guys left me out!!",screamed Kartika.

"Girl! Calm down! Go on dress yourself up. Then we will take a group pic.",said Anagha.

"Hey!! Anagha, can you help me with my make up?",asked Shraddha.