Nightmares...

Chapter 8

Hurt, pain… betrayal. Dont you think its funny, how quick someone can change?

Darkness, over folds you as you hear Foxy’s voice…

“I’m done Playing Ye game…”

His laughter filled the dark space in your mind.

You walked up to mirror and looked into it…

You blinked and you eyes became black with white pupils, the mirror cracked and shattered. the glass fell, but slipped through the floor and fell into the infinite void belong. You heard glass shatter and you fall your self. The world turned white and you hit another floor, still one you can't see. You landed on the glass that had fallen before you. You didn’t feel pain at all though. You stood up and walked towards another mirror. The world was white and you, you were black with white outlines, you had red all over you as the glass pierced your blacken skin. Youre eye was stuck with a piece of glass as well. You reached up your hand to pull out the glass and pop… you eye came out with it, a red dot stared back out at you.

You turned away from it and turned to see a Golden bear… much like the one Freddy’s suit. He wasn’t standing, he sat his head leaning to the side and the palms of his hand face up. His eyes were just as black as yours, and they stared into your soul. In his right eye a red dot appeared, and he stood up. His expression was very unreadable even for a robot. He walked towards you will you had to look up at him. He held out his hand and you took it. He turned and walked to a line, across the line the world was black and reversed.

He walked over it so half of his body was on either side. He didn’t become white or black… his other half vanished into yellow strips of codes. You stuck your hand across the line and your hand was gone, in a strip of blue codes. You pulled back but your hand was gone now.

You turned to face him and he looked at you and gave you his mic. With that he walked over the line and vanished in yellow strips of coding. You turned around and saw the rest of Freddy’s gang. They walked side by side and stopped barely over the line. They both turned to look at you, freddy walked over to you, out his hat on your head and walked back to the others. They all walked over the line one by one. Chicka walked over and she turned into a strip of pink codes, freddys was brown, and Bonnie left in purple. Foxy walked into your veiw. Terrified you ran across the line but you didn’t vanish. Foxy screeched and ran to the line. He couldn’t cross it as he would vanish. He whined and walked in saying “Lassie *dont* let me go” and he vanished into red strips of red.

*end dream btw*

You screamed and sat up, you where in your office, with Mike who jumped at your scream. You looked to him with tears in your eyes.

Note- SUPER SUPER short but I thought this was kinda cool :D