Chapter 14: Sanura

When I wake up, I'm laying in my bed. I look over at my night stand and on there was a plate of scrambled eggs, bacon, and pancakes. Next to the plate was a cup of orange juice. I sit up but immediately lay back down because I felt dizzy.
Soon I see a shadow appear in my doorway and I look up and it's my dad.
     "Honey!" he shouts. "She's awake!"
I hear my mom sprinting up the stairs.
     "Oh thank God!" she says as she hugs me. "What the heck happened to you?! How did you faint?!"
Faint?
     "I fainted?" I ask as I slowly sit up.
     "Yes, you did. I was finishing up your breakfast when I suddenly heard a loud thud coming from your room. And when I went into your room, you were laying on your side near the desk chair."
I look over at my laptop screen and still see that the website was up.
So that's why I fainted. Because I didn't want to believe Ahk when he told me that I was his wife. But I had to believe it once I saw my face on the screen.
     "Maybe it's because..." I say as I think of a lie. "Because I was hungry"
I take the plate off of my night stand and start eating the scrambled eggs.
     "See? I feel better already," I say with my mouth full.
     "We'll check on you in a couple minutes to make sure you're alright," my mom says.
     "Ok," I say as I swallow my food. They both leave my room and close the door behind them.
I continue to eat the rest of my food until I'm full. Then I take a sip of my orange juice. I get out of my bed to exit out of the website on my laptop. I jump back into my bed and pull the blankets over myself and go to sleep.

*time passes*

     "So you finally believe him?" Larry asks me.
     "I have to. The proof was on that website. I saw my own face," I say.
     "Wait so does that mean you're a zombie?" Nick asks.
     "Nick please. Now's not a good time to discuss that," Larry says.
I laugh at Nick. He sticks his tongue out at me. I ignore him and look outside as the sun sets.
     "It's time," I say.
I lean my arm against the desk and wait.
     "Aren't you going to see him?" Larry asks.
     "Nah. I'll just have him come here," I say.
     "Wow. You're a great girlfriend," Nick says.
     "Nick I—" Larry says as he's interrupted.
     "Y/N!" Ahk shouts.
     "Actually," I say as I walk towards him. "It's Sanura now"
     "You remembered?" he asks as he holds both of my hands.
     "No. But I did some research."
He smiles.
     "Hey listen up everyone!" Larry shouts.
Me and Ahk look up and so does everyone else in the museum.
     "As you may know, this here is Y/N," he says as I wave at everyone. "She's been working here for a little while now. But what most of you do not know is that she actually was the Queen of Egypt over thousands of years ago.
The sounds of gasps fill the air. Larry continues.
     "She is the wife of Ahkmenrah and she wants to be known and referred as Queen Sanura from now on...or just Sanura."
I giggle. My laugh fades and I look around confused as I see everyone starting to kneel or bow down.
     "What's going on?" I ask.
     "You're the queen," Ahk says. "Why wouldn't they bow down?"