Pulling at the seams, our once barren world now brims with life

Start from the beginning

He kissed Katsuki. Soft. Short. Then again, with a little more depth and perhaps a little bit of force from Katsuki's side. Kirishima smiled, crooked and still most certainly drunk, but he kept going until he kissed Katsuki into oblivion.

"Morning," Kirishima said as he got down on the floor with Katsuki the next morning, the morning before the wedding. It was early. So early, the sun wasn't even up yet. He tried to contort himself into the same position Katsuki had folded himself into it. It was a poor imitation. Morning yoga is something Katsuki has done for a while, according to what he's told Kirishima, and over the months Kirishima has watched him enough to pick up the basics.

"You're joining me?" Katsuki said into his calf. He was sitting on the floor, one leg folded into himself while the other extended out to the left at an angle as wide as he could manage, which considering it was Katsuki, the angle was almost a straight line. With his head tucked down by the extended leg, it looked like he should be in pain. But he wasn't. He was actually pretty comfortable, or so it seemed. Kirishima dipped his head towards his thigh, trying to go as possible, but stopped far before his forehead could touch. Unlike Katsuki.

"I am."

"Fine," Katsuki said. "Just keep up."

From there he sat up and tucked his knee under his chin, folding the extended leg in. He placed his foot over the now bent knee and logged his upward facing knee into his armpit and turned as far back as he could. Kirishima tried his best to mirror it.

"Darling, you're doing it wrong."

Kirishima smiled into his knee. Katsuki was in a good mood. He hardly ever called Kirishima names like darling or sweetheart. Idiot or Shitty Hair were far more common.

"We all can't be that flexible." Once upon a time, Kirishima was that flexible, but time hasn't been kind to him.

"Usually, you enjoy my particular skill set." .

Kirishima snorted and unfolded himself, watched Katsuki switch to the other side of his body and recontort into the mirror of the original position. He raised onto his knees and waited and watched Katsuki get into that one position that he loved so much—one foot firmly on the ground, the other leg raised so his heel touches his behind, arms extended high above his head. He was completely stable. Kirishima was sure he would be wobbling like crazy, but Katsuki doesn't even have to shift his foot to stay balanced.

He scooted over until his shoulder was under Katsuki's knee. Katsuki rested some of his weight onto his shoulder, pressed the opposite hand into his other shoulder.

"Hey," Kirishima said, pressing his cheek into Katsuki's thigh.

"Hey."

"Do you know you're beautiful?"

Katsuki smirked. "I had a vague inkling, yeah."

Dipping his fingers into Katsuki's waistband, he said, "I love you."

"You, too," murmured Katsuki. He said the word love, actually vocalized it, on very rare occasions. The last time was the night before but Kirishima was sure Katsuki would deny that it happened. He said it so many times that Kirishima thinks he's spent his I love you quota for the first three years of their relationship, at least. It doesn't bother him, really. Kirishima says it enough for the both of them, and he knows that Katsuki says it in unorthodox ways. When he does things like make sure Kirishima remembers to eat or asks Kirishima if he's seen his eye doctor because hey, its been 6 months since his last appointment and he needs to keep on top of his visits or else Katsuki will beat his ass. 

"Can you keep yourself upright like this, do you think?" Kirishima asked, because suddenly the idea of fellating Katsuki while he stood with one knee braced against his shoulder was one image he couldn't push from his mind.

"I swear, all you think about is sex." Of course Katsuki knew what was going through his mind.

Kirishima laughed and pulled Katsuki's pajama bottoms down until they were held down by the peaks of his hip bones. "Could be. But can you?"

"I think so, yeah," Katsuki muttered. In response, Kirishima grinned.

Word Count: 2171
August 10, 2020

im so sorry this is not only late, but really short as well. im working and have got a million other writing projects im trying to get together as well as trying to plan a trip to visit my father. im also trying my best to spend as much time with my fiancé (on video games) as possible fjfhshfhf there's a lot going on.

but thanks for 1.65K followers and like... what 20K+ reads. that's wack man.

please check out my other story called NEPENTHE. it's my baby.

and keep an eye out for my new Kiribaku fic called "Summer & Other Feelings"💕

-StarsNeverLanding