54. It's suffocating!

Start from the beginning

I smiled seeing my Hanu's smiled. She was laughing with them whole heartedly and I felt content peace in my heart. And that's where I realised that her smile was more important for me than anything. And I can do anything for her smiles.

My happy moments faded away as my eyes landed on the person who just approached them. Muneeb

They saw him and the groom hugged him while scolding. Maybe cause he show up late. After meeting with Kulsum he turned to hana and stood beside her.

He was staring at hana and hana also  looked at him with look which caused my heart dropped to my stomach.

He told her something smiling and I saw hana replied blushing. I felt my heart clenched painfully seeing her blushed for muneeb.

No! Hana can't develop feelings for him

I assured myself. Gulped that burning sensation. Only this thought killed me hundreds time In just second. Wiping that sweat from my forehead I started walking toward them.

I've froze on my place as I saw muneeb held his hand in front of her. My heart stopped with my breath. I just stood there to see what hana will do.

She bite her lips and lift her gaze to see muneeb. He was staring at her with pleading eyes. She smiled and lift her hand but before she could place it on his hand out of nowhere her eyes met mine.

She stared at me for few seconds while muneeb also follow her gaze and look at me. He was about to take his hand back but suddenly hana place her hand on him standing up she mouthed yes with smile and they both walked toward stage.

While I was stood there like statue. Again that insecurity agression boiled my blood but....

"If you try to control me or question me about whom im with then the next thing you will know that I left your house! And no one can bring me here again not even mama baba"

Her voice started echoing in my mind making me froze on my place like paralyzed person who cannot do anything if anyone stabbed in his heart with sharp knife repeatedly expect enduring that pain and waiting for the death to consume him.

And now I'm feeling the same as I saw muneeb put his hands on hana's waist and hana put her one hand on his shoulder and the other with she held his hand.

I felt all the air knock out. My eyes started burning seeing Hana with someone else.

It's really painful.

My heart voice screamed. And the time when I did the same with hana flash in my head.

I've also dance with Ellen while hana was shedding tears. And that time I couldn't understand her pain but now!

I can feel your pain jaan. But don't do this with me. I'm not that strong as you. I can't endure this.

I told her with my eyes when I saw her looking at me.

I remembered how she took my attention towards her from Ellen with her song and I thought if I did the same then hana will leave him and maybe will come to me as I've went to her after hearing her song.

*******

Author's POV

Hana look from her corner of the eyes but there was no one where rahmaan stood a minute ago. She roamed her eyes here and there but she couldn't find him.

"What are you searching for princess?" Muneeb asked softly. And look at him and smiled shaking her head.

Last night when muneeb came to Kulsum's wedding he patch up with hana and apologize about his immature behaviour and told her that he wanted their friendship back and promise her that he will never talked to her about anything which she wasn't comfortable. And hana accept his sincere apology. Muneeb and hana wasn't that close to each other and the main reason was Hana's 8 months baby bump. So they had comfortable and safe distance between them but for rahmaan they were still too close to burn him whole.