The Picnic

Lingling POV⚔️

We were getting ready to see Rose. I had married Travis, and we lived together on Earth. I was more than happy about that, because I could see Rose. She told me what happened, and I'd been there for her the whole time. During weekends, we normally did family picnics. Me, Travis, and soon to come, the baby. Yes, that's right. I was pregnant, and craving broccoli and cheese soup.

I felt bad for Rose. But me and Travis knew something that she didn't. Why Hawk left her. He did it for her, and I know he misses her. He hadn't seen anyone else since they broke up. We would go visit him and everyone else sometimes. Astoria became the headmistress, as expected, and Joy became a food critic. I led a somewhat normal life on Earth. Their jobs are different for the most part, so when I first moved here every thing was so strange. Now I'm used to everything, and seriously craving broccoli and cheese soup.

Rose POV 👠

I was sitting on a colorful blanket with Travis and Lingling. We were having a picnic. It was an amazing summer morning, and I didn't have work. I had told them everything, except the father was Hawk. I couldn't bring myself to talk about him. I was bouncing Eleanor on my leg, and she giggled. I looked adoringly into her eyes. She had Hawk's eyes. A lump formed in my throat but I forced it down. No, I wouldn't think of him today. Today I would enjoy the day with my sweet little pea.

Hawk POV❄️

I was pacing my office when mirror Hawk appeared. At first, I didn't notice him, but then he said "what you thinking about" and I jumped. Sighing, I sat down at the chair, my eyebrows creased with worry.

*Flashback*

I was dragged from the dark room. Light hit me everywhere, blinding me. I realized I was outside. I was dragged somewhere, and my blindfold was forced off. There were two people, men I presumed, standing over me with masks. What happened next, I dint see coming. One of the men drew out his wand and made something fall out of the sky, hitting the other and making him fall. Then he turned to me. I froze. Did he? Did he or she just use pumpkin magic?

Cliffhanger alert!!!!! Who do YOU think it is??? Find out tomorrow!

Mimi_ship out❤️❤️❤️