𝚅𝚒𝚛𝚊𝚕 𝙳𝙸𝚂𝚂 𝚟𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚘!

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Okay we will toss. Whoever wins will start first okay."

They both nodded. And Ally choses heads while Haneul chose Tails. And then Anchor flip the coin and Unfortunately Ally won that means she will start. She smirked at Haneul and then she started.

"Hey little girl I'm Ally and you are? Sadly?"

Everyone starts hooting.

"Woooooooooooooo"

Then she continued.

"Look at you! Pale face and hood.
You are no great one all understood
Bitch! Stop nagging standing right here.
You can't afford afford a simple cheap bear.
Look at me! Imma queen of school.
Do say me, imma so very cool.
Bitch please! Get up and lost
Otherwise I'll fry you and roast.
I heard that you dont have mother.
Aah! That's why you are like this, needy and beggar.

She just stick her tongue out yo Haneul and Haneul was just looking at her. She was hurt because she mentioned her dead mom. She wont forgive her.

Haneul was only 11 years old still she is more intelligent and smart than her older ones.

She lift her mic in front of her mouth she looked straight in her eyes and smirked.

"I'm Armida and you are? Sorry you dont even match at my name."

Everyone looked at her in disbelief. Like how an 11 year old girl can diss her older like this badly at first line."

"Hold up just a minute that's not a straight scoop.
This girl is uptight she's all tied in a loop.

"Wooooooo on your face ally."

Someone shout at Ally, who was standing their piss.

"Okay I admit it I dont have mother,
But I'm not like you bitch motherf*cker.
You just know how to show your body,
Bitch please! There are kids who watch Jack and cody.
I know how life works don't play 'round like you.
Oh wait! Your life is to fuck boys one or two.

Ally is clenching her fist in anger and everyone in audience is chanting out loud.

"Be responsible, dont go personal.
Otherwise! I'll show you the hell of tunnel."

Then she dropped the mic as her victory. Everyone stood up and started clapping.

Ally went away from there and Haneul was smiling proudly at her victory.

END OF VIDEO

↫✧⁑⁎⁑✧↬

Everyone looked at Haneul with disbelief who is smiling proudly because she remembered her proud moment when she badly diss that girl.

"Hani? What's this?"

She shrugged her shoulders and laughed at their reaction.

"This has gone viral on every social media. A.R.M.Ys are going insane over this."

Taehyung stood up and said it like this was the best thing.

"How old were you when u diss-- burn that girl?"

Namjoon asked her still in shock. It's not that he cant rap like that. He can rap better than that and diss more badly. But she was a little girl who diss her older like no tomorrow.

"I guess 11 or 12? No 11 years old."

Everyone looked at each other faces. And everyone starts cheering her.

"Our haneul was a savage since her childhood."

Hoseok ruffled her hairs and she get irritated. She dont like when someone ruffle her hairs.

"Hyung! Stop! You know I dont like when someone ruffle my hairs."

Haneul said while standing up on bed.

"Hyung! Stop! You know I dont like when someone ruffle my hairs."

Jungkook imitated her while mocking his voice. Haneul poked her inner cheek with her tongue and sighed long.

"You have 3 seconds to run if I catch you, I'll break you bones."

"Jungkook-ah run otherwise you are dead."

Jungkook is shaking and he was about to run that's when she quickly count to three.

"123... jeon jungkook you are so dead."

Haneul is now chasing Jungkook who is saying sorry to her while running but she wont stop.

Hyungs are laughing at both rolling on floor. Jin shooked his head sideways saying at the chasing game of the younger ones.

"They wont live in peace."

✺✧✮✩❃✽

A/n:-
Hey lovelies!!! How's the chapter? I will publish some possible events in between the storyline to show their life when they got successful. I hope u like this chapter. And I wrote that diss myself.. hehe i know it is trash but man it was my first time lmao.

Please Vote and comment on my book. It will mean alot.💕

__