Let me die

The next day Kirio woke up and went to the bathroom. He picked up the knife and started cutting he cried "make it end..." he said softly cut after cut the blood dripping to the floor he finally picked up the knife ready to kill himself. His dad walked in "what the hell are you doing!" He shouted angrily. "Let me die...." Kirio said softly "this isn't home I just wanna die..." His dad looked at him "you don't get to die your mine your not leaving!" Kirio stabbed his dad feeling relieved. He picked up the knife and stabbed himself collapsing on the ground. An hour later Jason showed up"Hey kiddo..." he saw Kirio on the ground and rushed over. "What the hell kid wake up!" He sobbed as slenderman showed up. "Move I will heal him." Slenderman healed Kirio picking him up afterwards. "I'll let him live at the mantion." Jason smiled an whispered "thank you" to slenderman before teleporting home. Slenderman teleported himself and Kirio to the mantion. "Who's that?" Asked puppeteer. "He is a new proxy" replied slenderman puppeteer just nodded before helping slenderman move Kirio to the couch and lay him down. "Let's let him rest for now" said slenderman softly. Puppeteer nodded and walked off leaving Kirio to get some rest. They made him some food for when he wakes up and went to their rooms till he was done resting.