Protecting Kirio

Jason's POV: I was walking around after my first kill of the day when I was walking by a house I saw a young boy maybe 11 or 12 I saw a man looming over him and saw the man put some kind of collar on the boy. I decided to investigate I snuck into the house and hid in the shadows listening and watching what was going on.                                            Kirios POV: I watched as my dad put a shock collar on me I whimpered abit but he shocked me with the collar for it. "Open your legs" he shouted I whimpered and did as told he took out a vibrator and I watched as it neared my private area. I screamed for somebody to help but all I heard was my dads laughter. Jason saw all of this happening and jumped in front of Kirio "harm him and you die" said Jason. Kirios dad just laughed until Jason knocked him out. " T thank you sir" stuttered Kirio. "No problem replied Jason". Kirio smiled a bit and hugged him and Jason hugged back before going home leaving Kirio alone for the night. Kirio ran to his room and fell asleep waiting for tomorrow hoping this new friend would save him again he smiled and dreamed of him and Jason without his dad being there. Then the dream stopped and Kirio fell into a deeper sleep until mourning came upon him the next day. He woke up and ate breakfeast thankfully his dad wasn't up yet he finished up and put the dishes away. He forced a smile and listened to music waiting for his dad to wake up like always hoping maybe just maybe his new friend will visit him again.