︵‿︵‿୨10୧‿︵‿︵

Start from the beginning

"Suji, where are you?" He asked.

"Sorry, I couldn't make it." She tried her best to say it in a sad voice so he doesn't suspect a thing.

Suji lied again, she didn't want Mingyu and Youngtaek to have a bad impression on eachother. Even though Mingyu already had a bad impression on Youngtaek.

"It's okay, do you have training tomorrow?" He asked.

Suji sighed remembering about what to do, "Yeah, I have to prepare going in front of the CEO."

There was a long pause before his voice came over the line again, "Oh it's okay, let's hang out another time then."

Suji took a deep breath and laid on her bed after they both exchanged their farewells.

I should just focus on practicing.. I don't need boys to ruin it for me.

☁️☁️☁️

Mingyu wanted to reconcile with Suji after he yelled at her.

Mingyu opened the door to the dorm and took off his shoes.

Woozi was just sitting on the couch with earphones on, not noticing Mingyu just came in, and Wonwoo.. He was somewhere.

Mingyu wanted to tell someone but his only friend was Wonwoo and Suji.

Sad, I know.

After all the months of being a trainee, he just can't make friends because almost every girl he meets, confesses to him. And boys don't have a good impression on Mingyu, so yeah it's been hard on him (espiecally since he's shy).

He headed to the fridge to get himself a drink to drink down all the sorrow away.

The fridge was empty, only a few leftovers and some water bottles but that's it.

Can his day get any worse than this?

Mingyu decided to head for the convenience store.

☁️☁️☁️

There, he took some bottles from the fridges in the store and was walking around the aisles until...

"Aw darn." He cursed to himself as he saw Youngtaek enter the store.

Mingyu knew he had to pay for the drinks, now or never.

Mingyu was way taller than Youngtaek so how could Mingyu feel so nervous about seeing him in the store?

He kept his head low but that didn't help because of Mingyu's tall height, you could see his head pop up from the aisles.

"Mingyu.." He heard and didn't move a bit. "Why did you do that?"

Mingyu shut his eyes hard and his breathing became unsteady.

"I didn't do anything." Mingyu said in a low voice.

He felt someone put his arm around his neck and looked to his side to see Youngtaek smirking.

"I said I didn't do anything, so leave me the hell alone." Mingyu said louder.

Youngtaek cocked his head. "Stop lying, Mingyu." He whispered before leaving the store smiling.

Mingyu clenched his fists and didn't dare watch him leave the store.

Little did they know,

Suji witnessed the whole thing, and Mingyu saw her standing outside.

☁️☁️☁️

"Suji, maybe you need a walk to calm yourself, don't you think?" Jane suggested.

"Maybe." She responded and got out of her bed.

She got ready to go out, maybe going out for a walk does sound like a good idea.

Suji was just walking when she passed by the convenience store and decided to look at the window.

She saw her reflection, but saw something that caught her eye inside.

"Mingyu and Youngtaek?" She whispered to herself.

She witnessed the moment Youngtaek whispered into his ear.

She wanted to know what he said but didn't care. As she watched Youngtaek leave the store, her eyes went back to Mingyu who was watching her the whole time.

Maybe I can reconcile and finally explain to her.. He thought.

But Suji left as quickly as she can.

Mingyu dropped a few coins before trying to catch up with Suji.

But she was already gone.

Did Suji take it the wrong way?

As Suji was heading into an alley way to get away from Mingyu, her head started to feel dizzy, if she thought for longer then it was done for her.

She collapsed onto the floor, her stigmatism becoming lower and lower by the second.

All she saw was a figure walking slowly towards her.

The figure bent down and patted her hair slowly.

Words were barely audible, and thinking appeared but pitch darkness.

~~~~~

this book seems quite boring but I swear it'll get better and more interesting!

tysm guys!!1 :'(