a day out with the girls

Pacifica Pov

I had gotten up early so before we went to Greasy's Diner, I took Sergei to an internet cafe where we printed posters and a made website to help advertise his business as my apology. He then dropped me off at Greasy's Diner then drove away to who knows where.
I walked into Greasy's Diner and was greeted by the smell of fresh pancakes and possibly dead racoons. I looked around the diner, for a while before seeing Candy and Grenda sitting in a booth, Mable sitting in front of them so I could only see the back of her head. Candy spotted me and signalled to Mable that I was here. Mable turned around and greeted me with her big, beautiful smile with her silver braces.
I waved back and sat down next to her. "Hey girl!" She said giving me a small hug. I hugged back. "How are you doing?!?" Mable has so much energy that it's unimaginable.
"I'm doing great!" I cheered, but really I wasn't. I looked away from Mable and towards Candy and Grenda, they just sat there not saying or doing anything except looking at the table. I know that they're probably finding it the hardest to get over what I've done. Since I only bullied Mable for one summer, and bullied Candy and Grenda for many years.
But thankfully Mable managed to break the silence between the two of them and began to talk endlessly about magazines and boys. Honestly, the amount of love Mable showed for boys got me jealous for a while but I don't know why. After a while of talking (well, they talked, I just sat there) Lazy Susan came round to our table and began to take our orders "Heya Kids! What would you like?"
We told her that we had decided on three pancakes each, and she began to write down our orders on her small notepad and walk away but Mable managed to stop her.
"Lazy Susan!" She said before whispering something into her ear. Lazy Susan giggled before saying, "Well you tell Stanley I think he's quite a charmer." She went to place our orders and clean the kitchen.
"What did you tell her?" I asked.
"Nothing important." She said.
Once we got our food I finally decided to say something.
"Listen I'm sorry for any trouble i caused anyone over the last year, I was mean and cruel to you all so many times and none of you deserved it."
"Aww that's ok Pacifica." Candy said smiling, but Grenda was the opposite.
"Yeah, sure your sorry." She said rolling her eyes.
"Ummm, Grenda?" Mable was confused.
"I'm just saying, why is she apologising now? She could've done it so much longer ago but only decided to make amends now?!? Tell me Pacifica, why are apologising? Is it because you really are sorry or is it because Mable is here?!?"
"I really am sorry Grenda! I just thought it'd be best to do it now while Mable is here so I can apologise to all of you at one time."
"My suspicions tell me otherwise..."
"What suspicions Grenda?!?" Mable complained.
Suddenly the fight was interrupted by the cheque being slammed onto the table. "Twelve pancakes equals twelve dollars." Stated Lazy Susan.
"I'll pay." I said getting out my purse.
"Yeah you should pay Pacifica! Because we're all obviously too poor to pay for it." Grenda said sarcastically.
"Grenda!" Hissed Candy, elbowing her.
I ended still paying for the food and the four of us left the diner in awkward silence. Me and Mable walked in front while Candy and Grenda walked a little slower behind. We had no idea where we were going then, but the day was still early so we had to find something to do.