Grenda and Candy

Mables Pov

"It's great to be back together again." Candy sighed while laying back.
"Couldn't agree more Candy!" I said, also laying back in my chair. We were all sitting up on the roof of the Mystery Shack as the midday sun collapsed on the three of us.
"I saw a cute boy yesterday who sleeps with his curtains open, maybe we can sneak some photos!" Grenda giggled as her icecream melted and fell onto the roof. "DAMMIT!" She exclaims as Candy giggles quietly. Grenda began to blush a light pink.
"I would love to go check out the boys with you girls but I promised Dipper that I would explore with him later on."
Dipper still loved monster hunting and finding the paranormal. He also still kept his old Cap and clothes ( he hasn't grown much in the last year). Even though it was warm outside, I still wore my yellow jumper that I had knitted myself and my short skirt and long socks. Candy wore her usual green sweater and glasses and Grenda had her pink t-shirt and purple pants.
"OK," said Candy. "Just make sure to hang out with us later." I said goodbye to Grenda and Candy but I was kinda glad to leave the two alone. I had began to sense a ship between them.
As I came down from the roof and out of the Shack, I heard someone behind me call my name.

"Hey, Mable..."