Nou question heda(Do not question the commander)

A/n: PRTWO

No One's Pov:

Lexa sat at the head of the table surrounded by her peers, everything was going well till Y/n had dropped the wine and Lexa saw the fear in her eyes. Lexa tried to play it cool when Y/n re-entered to serve desert but she wanted to scream when Torgeir roughly grabbed  Y/n but decided to try and meet Y/n's eyes but Y/n looked away, something was definitely wrong. Lexa tried to push it out of her mind and after they finished and moved the discussion to Skai Kru many of the ambassadors weren't all too for the idea Torgeir was the most unimpressed and began debating with Lexa who quickly shut him down, he stayed silent for a bit then excused himself from the table, Lexa ket an eye on the man till he left. Lexa didn't think to much of it till the staff returned to clear the table and Lexa didn't see Y/n, she began to worry and excused herself. She left the dining hall and walked into the kitchen were her staff were cleaning, she looked around and found Octavia by the sink she tapped her on the shoulder causing Octavia to turn around.

Le:"Where ste y/n"(Where is Y/n)

Oc: "Ai nou know heda, em did nou break kom osir"( I do not know commander, she did not break with us) Octavia says with worry, Lexa rushed out of the kitchen and over to the elevator that had opened to revile Torgeir who had a sick smile on his face, he sauntered out of the elevator and back into the throne room where the others sat. Lexa didn't like his smile and imminently rode to the top floor, she didn't see anything out of place but once she got further down the hall she heard Y/n crying, Lexa ran down the hall and found her curled up in a ball on the floor she rushed to her and tried to hold Y/n in her arms but Y/n began to scream at her.

Le: "em's me just me y/n"(It's me, just me Y/n) Lexa  say softly

Y/n:" Leksa," she says softly

Le: "Sha" Lexa says softly, Y/n met the worried green eyes of Lexa she allowed the woman to hold her and sobbed into the space between her Lexa's shoulder piece and jacket Lexa held onto Y/n tightly.

Le:"Chit happened "(What happened) Lexa asked softly turning Y/n eyes to meet her own,she turned away momentarily. Lexa placed her free hand on your cheek tenderly, Y/n calms her crying and begins to speak.

Y/n:"Torgeir" she said

Le:"  Sha"

Y/n: "em's the man chon killed ai parents, ai did nou realize em was em ba once em spoke"(he's the man who killed my parents, I did not realize it was him but once he spoke) she said with a shiver down her spine. Lexa's jaw clenched with anger.

Le: "chit did em want kom yu"(what did he want with you) Y/n begins to cry once more remembering his horrible words, she curled further into Lexa's chest, Lexa understood and held the girl tight for a moment.

Le: "Y/n, ai nou want yu kom go back down der, en ai nou want yu kom be alone, azgeda ste unpredictable en violent en emo will do anything kom ge chit emo want, yu will no longer ste in disha room yu will ste kom me."(Y/n, I do not want you to go back down there, and I do not want you to be alone, Azgeda is unpredictable and violent and they will do anything to get what they want, you will no longer stay in this room you will stay with me.) Lexa says 

Y/n:"But Leksa, the banquet"(But Lexa the banquet) she said not wanting to leave Octavia hanging.

Le:"Em ste alright ai laik sure Okteivia will understand besides em ste almost odon, emo will nou don anyone kom hod op ona"(It is alright I am sure Octavia will understand besides it is almost done, they will not have anyone to wait on.) Y/n calmed, and Lexa smiled she stood first then helped Y/n up who pulled her into a bear hug.

Y/n:"Mochof Leksa"(Thank you Lexa) she smiled once more and let go of the women, she quietly picked up some of her things and walked out of the room and into Lexa's. Lexa straightened out her coat and walked out of the room slamming the door behind her, she took the elevator down and returned to the kitchen where Octavia waited.

Le: "Em ste okay ai will keep klir"(She is okay i will keep safe) she nodded and left, Lexa clenched her jaw and returned to the ambassadors who looked at her coldly. She noticed and narrowed her eyes to Torgier who had the same twisted smile as before.

Le: "What is the meaning of this" she spoke in English as all the ambassadors knew it and very few understood Trigedasleng.

Tr: "We think your judgement has been clouded commander"

Le: "Is that so" she said with force the others nodded along with him but never spoke up

Tr: "This treaty of peace proves you've gone soft, these people are invaders "he motions to Clarke and the others who sat at the end of the table.

Tr: "And you want us to turn on our bellies so they can gut and kill our kind"

Le: "I'm sorry you feel that way Torgier come with me and we can discuss further" He smiled wider as Lexa lead him to the balcony, she let him walk out first.

Tr: "Ice nation would be happy to step in needed" he turns to Lexa, in a swift motion Lexa shouts and kicks the man off the balcony sending him falling 15 stories to his death, with a huff she turns around to face all the shocked ambassadors.

Le: "Does anyone else wish to question my judgment" they all shake their heads

Le: "If you attack Skai Kru, then you attack me" again they all nodded

Le: "Meeting dismissed," she said and left the throne room, she didn't speak as she got onto the elevator and rode it up to the top floor and walked into her room where she found Y/n sitting at the end of her bed brushing her hair, Lexa smiled and joined her.

####################################################################