Keep me company

"FUCK!"

You pause outside the studio, where Brad is currently trying to write a new song. After a few moments of hesitation, you decide to go check on him.

"Babe? Are you okay?" He looks up as you enter, his eyebrows furrowed, face slightly scrunched up. "I'm fine. I'm just having some trouble with the lyrics." You sit beside him on the sofa, smiling sympathetically. "Maybe you should take a break... you've been sat here screaming for the past few hours." He shakes his head, frustrated. "I can't. I need to get this song written ASAP."

You nod understandingly and stand to leave, before being pulled back down. "Babe?" He lifts his hand up, cupping your cheek gently. "Can you just keep me company for a bit? It'll make me feel better." You smile happily at him, letting him pull you closer to him.

You watch with interest as he hums a few different melodies, trying to figure out his new song idea. After a while, he starts groaning again, annoyed. To distract him, you kiss him lightly on the side of his neck. You trace his jawline, causing him to moan slightly. He roughly connects your lips, his guitar forgotten as you kiss him back passionately for a couple of minutes, your hands in his hair. Eventually, panting, you pull away. You gently pepper his face in gentle, loving kisses.

"Thank you for the distraction." Brad smiles cheekily at you. "Anytime babe." You kiss his lightly on the cheek before standing up.

"You'll figure it out. You always do. I'll go make you a cuppa, okay?" He smiles gratefully at you before bending back over his paper, scribbling little musical symbols.

A/n: This ones super short again, but I've posted 5 imagines in one day so hopefully that makes up for it..