She looked around the room, watching a foreign kid mess with the pin ball machine before groaning and going over to his friends that she recognized as the kids from across the street yesterday. They noticed her too, but mainly Hyde as she went to the counter to order her meal.

"That's the new girl," Eric mentioned before the gang looked at Christina.

"Wow," Hyde commented as he lifted his shades up a bit to eye her. He noticed her baby pink skates as they contrasted against the bright yellow top she wore with blue jeans, "You were right, Kelso, she is a babe."

"You think she's hot, Michael?" Kelso's girlfriend, Jackie, asked after following Hyde's gaze. Kelso looked at her before meeting the eyes of his friends, who were amused to see what his answer would be. He chewed slowly on his fries as she crossed her arms, waiting impatiently for his answer, "I'm waiting, Michael."

"Of course not, Jackie, damn." He muffled out, stuffing his face with more fries as Hyde and Eric smirked.

"But, Kelso, aren't you the one who told us about her?" Eric asked and Kelso's eyes went wide.

"Nu-uh." He shook his head hurriedly as Jackie now glared his way. He then turned to his girlfriend, who he happened to want to break up with for weeks now, "He's lying. Red just hit him on his head too much today ."

Jackie only rolled her eyes as Donna then finished her soda to speak up, "Let's invite her over to Foreman's place."

"Don't you think there's already enough foreigners here?" Jackie asked, motioning over to foreign friend, Fez, who sat comfortably in his chair as he munched on tater tots. "How many exchange students are we even allowed to have this year?"

Hyde then scoffed before standing up, looking specifically at Kelso, "I'm going to go talk to her."

Kelso then shot up from his seat, "Why do you get to talk to her?" At his question, Jackie quickly gave him a look along with everyone at the table before he scratched the back of his head, "I mean.. it was Donna's idea, why can't she do it?"

"And why can't Steven do it?" Jackie remarked, keeping her arms crossed briefly before pulling Kelso back down in his seat. Hyde grinned widely at his friends before turning on his heels and making his way to Christina, who was now waiting for her order of fries.

When he got close to her, he smiled a little, seeing a tiny tattoo on the back of her left shoulder of a lightning bolt before clearing his throat, "I hope you ordered yourself some fries."

She turned a looked at his with a raised brow, "Yeah, and why is that?"

He couldn't contain his smile, enjoying the distinctive accent she had. Her mother made her as Americanized as they come, even if they never stepped foot in the US. She had no choice but to learn English and speak it like her grandmother taught her mother, believing that was the only way to make it in the world.

Hyde then messed with his sunglasses slightly, pushing it up the bridge of his nose, "Because Wisconsin isn't good for much besides the fries."

"That's all this town is good for?" She asked, chuckling lowly before she received her fries, "Good thing I got it."

He then held out his hand to her, "Steven Hyde, but my friends just call me Hyde."

She glanced down at his hand only to grasp it cautiously and shake it, "Christina. I just moved here." She didn't feel comfortable exploiting her entire name to him yet.

"Oh really?" He asked, but laughed lightly, "You're the girl who lives with Mr.Lewis now, right?" She nodded and he hummed, before glancing back at his friends, who watched them intently only to look away and make up a conversation, "You want to hang with me and my friends for a bit? We're just gonna hang in Foreman's basement."

"Basement?" When he gave a simple nod, she looked at his friends, before hesitantly giving an answer, "Sure, why not?" She saw them staring at her with interest, so she held onto that as Hyde then directed her to his friends that were trying to shush each other quiet.

"Guys," Hyde spoke up when they got close to them, "This is Christina. Christina, this is the guys."

She waved at them and they waved back, before Eric spoke up, "You can call us the 'Scooby Gang', if you'd like. Makes us sound cooler."

"Okay," Christina nodded, but smirked, "Can I ask which one of you is Scooby?"

Everyone looked at each other in the group, but then pointed their index finger at Kelso, who was eating more fries, not even acknowledging the conversation until seconds later. He looked up, his shaggy hair almost covering his eyes as his looked around his friends, "Huh?"