Chapter 13: Jihyo-yah!

Start from the beginning

"Please someone! Help her!"

The hype and fun atmosphere of the street performance quickly changed into gloomy one as they saw Jihyo fell to the ground. Gasped can be heard by the people around there.

The poor girl who fell tried to stand up back on her feet but with no avail, the moment she tried to stand, a tension can be felt on the both of her knees, stabbing the sense of her legs making her fall back on the ground.

The sudden sting that was rushing into her makes her moaning in pain. She felt her legs become numb as she can't make herself to move it, but the pain was still there.

An unsettling feeling began welling inside her. Her heart started pounding at an increasingly rapid pace. The blood pounded in her ears. Her hands began to shake in fear and her vision disfigured as she felt her head began tizzy making it hard for her to breathe.

Blood was gushing out from the flesh on her knees, the condition of the cut on the both her knees was a bit hard to extinguish as it were smudged with blood. Jihyo tried to cover her knees with the both of her hands, she clutches it as she tried to hold the pain away.

Tears began to fall out from her eyes, as she still can't figure out and confused of what happened and starts to panic. The surrounding sound become buzzing into her ears. The sound of her members calling her can be heard clearly, but she can't figure out how to respond in the midst all of what's currently happening right now.

'What's happening... my knees... it hurts... why does everyone looking at me... it's bleeding...

they keep calling my name! no... I'm crying... please stop all this... I don't like this... please stop... please... I want it to end...'

Jihyo's mind was occupied with confusion. Her eye's starts to frown as she can't bear the to listen all of the mess around her, because deep in her, she actually knows that everything that was happening right now is because of her. She closed her eyes and covers her ears, wanting everything to go away.

*Vague sound* (Jihyo unnie! Are you okay?) (Can you hear me? Please answer us) (Jihyo-ssi, please stay calm. We will take you to the hospital) (Jihyo-yah!) *Vague sound*

Sounds of people calling her seem vague to her, she can't seem to answer back or have the will to answer them. The pressure that was building inside her really affected her in the way she can't make herself to come into sense.

In the midst of all the things going around, a particular voice catches her attention.

"Jihyo... Jihyo... Jihyo-yah. It's me, are you alright?"

The moment she hears the voice, she immediately recognized who it belongs to. The pressure that was welling inside suddenly starts to vanish bit by bit after. She raises her head up and met with the person who is in front of her. Her eyes directly meet with the person who was having a worried look on his face.

"Jun o-oppa..." she mutters weakly.

"Yeah it's me, Jihyo. Don't worry, everything will be alright. Oppa is here now. Everything will be just fine"