High Maintenance Families

I first went to my bank and broke my FD... I was bad on savings... Especially when I started living on rent, I was on hand to mouth money. This was the money which I saved when I started working. There was one more FD my daddy made on my name in some nationalized bank which I never operated.

Raghav was coming to pick me up from the bank... As the thing I wanted to buy for Kevin, was something that I have zero knowledge about it. He was waiting outside the bank.

Sam... You could have used my credit card and convert it into EMI's. You shouldn't have to break your FD. If Kev will ever know about it... He is going to kill me. Raghav started wearing his helmet.

Ohhh... Come-on Raghav... I don't like this credit card culture... and I love him... Money is just secondary... I sat on his bike.

It's a lac... Sam... Big amount... He said and looked back at me.

Stop it please... And you are not going to tell a single word about it to Kevin. Now stop being dramatic and start your damn bike... I told him and patted his shoulder.

You are mad Sam... He pulled his bike on gear...

Yup... certified one... Just for him... I replied to him.

Hahahaha... We both started laughing.

We went to Irla... the guy at the shop was Raghav's friend. He opened the box and gave it to Raghav.

Raghav gave it in my hand...

Okay... So Sam.. as you said this is the Apple series 5 watch... Always on the retina display, it monitor's your heartbeat, it has ECG app, advanced workout matrics which show how much calories you burnt, and the GPS. Water-resistant up to 50 meters. You can listen to the Apple music library and podcasts. It has a compass and the app Store on your wrist. As it has a cellular system, so you can also go out without your phone and make calls from the trail or text from the surf... He said proudly.

I started laughing... Raghav I have zero technical knowledge... Is this the latest version?

Yup... The current one... He replied.

Okay... We are buying this.

We left from the shop...

I need to go to Zaveri Bazar... I told him.

Get on the bike... I will drop you there... He said and wore his helmet.

We reached there in half an hour's time...

Do you want me to wait? He asked me.

Nah... Will take some time. Can you take this with you? I am going to few more places after this...

Sure... He said and took the watch box from me, and kept it in his bag.

You people are taking care of cake right? Just to reconfirm... I asked him.

Yes... Akash and Pooja are already on it... Raghav said.

Bye... see you in the evening... He said and left from there.

I called up Kevin and informed him that will be going out in the evening to buy few stuff for the trip so he should not come to pick me up. He offered to come with me, but I rejected saying I will be going with Vid.

I went inside the jewellery shop. I use to come here with daddy for years and years since childhood. The shop owner knew my daddy very well. I already called him up to tell him what I want.

I went inside and asked him whether it is ready. He asked me to wait for half an hour more as they have sent it for name engraving.

I called up Vid and asked her to meet me at Pheonix in an hour's time.