"Wyatt, that girl was Luna. The girl that helped protect and heal Willa and me when we were little after the bear attacks us. She is our pack sister." She explains to him.

"Really, you're not joking with me?" Wyatt question as excitement starts to rise up in him.

"Yes Wyatt, that was her," she replies with a laugh at seeing him getting excited.

Wyatt is feeling with happiness, finally understanding why Wynter had said that the pack would approve of her. The pack had already approved and accepted her years ago after she had helped Willa and Wynter. From that day to the present, she was already accepted as a member of the pack after the incident with both Willa and Wynter getting their pack sister marks on their arm symbolizing their relationship with Luna and who she is to them. Luna was an unofficial member of the pack, even if she didn't know about it yet.

"We should probably head back to the others, that howl was Willa," Wynter states.

Nodding in agreement, they head out of the small clearing heading in the direction Luna had gone a few minutes ago. A few minutes later, they meet up with some of their pack members. They were surrounding another clearing that was a lot bigger than the other clearing they just came from. The wolf pack was all in dep shadows so not of the humans or zombies in the clearing would see them. There are a few things that catch Wyatt's attentions immediately, were that most of the humans and zombies were in panic except for four, two humans and two zombies. One was a tall zombie boy that has pale gray skin and messy green hair; he did have a slight panic look in his eyes but not much. Standing close to him holding his hand was a human girl that was a foot or so shorter than the zombie boy. The human girl has tan skin and pure white long hair, which shocked Wyatt the most because it was like what the Great Alpha is supposed to have in the prophecy. There was then a small zombie girl that looked to be 7 or 8 years old with pale gray skin and long green hair in a two fishtail braid, she was excitedly hugging the waist of another human girl. The last human girl was Luna and Wyatt took a good look at her now.

She was about the same height of the white haired girl, maybe an inch or so taller. She has tan skin too but her hair was different from everyone else too. She has long silver/ blue hair that is in a single braid that goes down to her lower back. She also has soft looking natural red lips and her eyes are a bright moonlight blue, all in all she was completely breath taking to him.

After a little bit, all the humans and zombies left the forest and head back to Seabrook. Willa decided that Wyatt would go to the town in a disguise and see what was going on and see if he can find where they hide the Moonstone.

(End of memory)

Wyatt is brought back to the present as he nears the Den. Letting out a howl to his waiting pack members to let them know that he was back, he states to take off his disguise.

"Wolves, he's back," Willa calls out once she sees him.

A few pack members gather around him to hear what he found out. Two of the wolves take the blue jump suit and hard hat as Wyatt takes them off, revealing his normal clothes underneath. Two other wolves step up to him and apply his marking under his right eye that shows his statues in the pack and puts on his moonstone neckless. Turning around to face Willa, he feels his wolf strength start to flow through his veins again, with his fangs coming out and his eyes flashing golden yellow for a moment.

"What did you find?" Willa questions him once his eyes fade back to their dark brown.

"They saw you howling, Willa," Wyatt growls out with frustration.