Chapter 10 Act like siblings

I woke up and I was cuddling Adam but Tammy and Jesse were cuddling too, they're so cute. We got ready and my dad picked us up and took us to the All Stars rink. We started skating after the All Stars left. Tammy, Connie, and I were figure skated for a bit then Guy took Connie and held her hand. I'm going to die from all these ships, Guy and Connie are so cute together. Tammy and Jesse skated next to each other I had to force them to hold hands. I saw Peter skating up to me in the corner of my eye looking at my hand them Adam said he wanted to race. I skated around the rink like lighting like Adam far behind me, everyone looked at me amazed. Adam snapped me out of my thoughts by grabbing my hand and skating off dragging me along. We stayed and watched the game, it wasn't to long until we saw Welcome Gordon Bombay and the Ducks then us on the jumbo tron. Half way through the game McGill, Larson, and King showed up laughing at us but Larson, Adam grabbed my hand and Larson smirked. My dad saw them laughing at us and yelled at them, they looked so scared when he said I was his daughter. They ran away and the All Stars won the game, maybe we'll win our game too. My dad took my and Charlie to get ice cream after we dropped everyone else at their house.
You: Thanks dad
Charlie: Yeah thanks Coach
Gordon: No problem guys and also I lost my job a few days ago
You: What why
Gordon: Ducksworth wasn't too happy when I told him I want to continue coaching and fired me in front of your grandfather and Adam's dad
Charlie: Wow
You: Holy shit that's stupid
Charlie: Y/n language
You: Charlie English
Gordon: You guys act like siblings
When we finished eating we went to the pond by Charlie's house and of course I got more goals than Charlie but Dad got 2 goals more. I ended up spending the night at Charlie's house and I can tell my dad and Charlie's mom have a thing.
You: Hey spazway it looks like my dad likes your mom
Charlie: Hey lighting wanna help me set them up
You: Hell yeah
Charlie: And you told you that nickname cake eater
You: Guy, Connie, Tammy, Jesse, Terry, Peter, Karp, Averman, should I continue
Charlie: No I think I got it
My dad wanted to take us all to the ice thingy in town and Charlie and I had a plan to have them go alone. When they left, I forced Charlie to work on homework with me then we watched Sixteen Candles. Charlie fell asleep on my lap  halfway through the movie so I turned off the tv and fell asleep not moving my position.

To Be Continued...