Prologue

The messenger was struck with terror by the thought of both the war and his king. King Javio of Panthera wasn't a tyrant or anything he was just so cold and intimidating. With this war going on, it made the jaguar even more fierce.

The golden pelted cat burst into the battle room. Javio glanced his green gaze over his shoulder at the messenger. A lurch of fear filled the messenger.

"King Javio," the messenger bowed down to his king before telling him anything.

"What news do you have," Javio insisted, his body fully turned to his messenger.

The messenger stared at him with wide eyes, "well, Queen Mazala of Uncia told me that- that Tigris will attack soon."

"Soon is too vague. When will they attack?" he coldly growled. His deep green glare fixed on the pale orange jaguar. The messenger went silent. He turned his terrified gaze to the floor.

"All she said was soon," he continued, trying to seem confident. Javio's eyes just narrowed with disapproval.

"Did you even bother to ask?" the king questioned. The messenger blinked for a moment.

"No sir," he quivered with a shaking head, "no I did not."

"Did you go to any other kingdom besides Uncia and get help?" the Pantherian king tested. The messenger shook his head.

Javio put his paw to his forehead, "I ask for one simple task and the cat who is supposed to do it, fails. Do I have to do everything in this kingdom?"

"Well, what about the one with the Soul of a Wildcat?" the messenger prompted.

"What about him?" Javio shot a confused look.

"Maybe he can help you if you're patient enough to wait for him," the pale orange Pantherian advised.

"We'll see, we'll see."

Soul of a WildCatजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें