Needy nights

Summary:

Jimin gets drunk after a breakup and his friend is there to calm his needs.
______________________________________

It was a normal night for namjoon until jimin called his phone, "He fucking d-dumped me namjoon! I don't k-know *hiccup* what I did!"

"Wow wow wow calm down jimin! Slow down....take a deep breath and tell me what happened more calmly" jimin finally stopped rambling, soon taking a deep breath.

"Yoongi dumped me..." jimin explained in a saddened tone, "do you know why he did that?" Jimin huffed out a sigh, "it's because I was telling him some new things I wanted to try in the bedroom...he called me a freak and disgusting."

Namjoon turned red from anger, hating the fact that another man, who wasn't him, was most definitely sleeping with jimin.

You see, namjoon always had a thing for jimin. But, jimin thought he was straight... although he wasn't. "W-what did you wanna do....if you don't mind me asking...?"

Jimin immediately stopped breathing, but soon started breathing air. "I don't want you to think I'm weird...." Namjoon calmed down hearing this, "jimin...I would never judge you, I love you to much to do that."

Jimin's breath hitched in his throat, "I told him about wanting to be tied up, gagged, blindfolded, and whipped with a belt. I want to be choked, spanked, slapped in the face. I want to be bruised, marked, fucked until I can't feel my body anymore."

Jimin didn't realize he was rambling but soon stopped as he heard namjoon's deep groan. "Namjoon are you okay..." All namjoon did was groan in process.

"Y-yeah jimin...." "Are you jacking off?" Namjoon just chuckled, "is it weird if I say yes...." Jimin giggled once he heard namjoon's response. "No...it's nice."

At this point namjoon was struggling in his pants, wanting some sort of release. "Jimin could I come over?" Jimin smirked before whispering a seductive "yeah of course~"
______________________________________

Namjoon walked in jimin's house only to hear loud moans erupting from his room, "such a needy slut" namjoon whispers to himself.

Once namjoon walked in his room he witnessed jimin bouncing on a rubber object, moans of his name coming from his mouth. "N-namjoon!" That certain word turned namjoon on, making him impossibly harder.

The man was now gripping onto the smaller boys throat, sending him devilish smirks and low whispers to his ear. Telling him how much of a slut he was. All jimin could do was whimper as each word was brought out of his mouth.

"I expect for you to listen to me mister, yes sir?" Jimin nodded his head earning a slap on his face, "words slut" "ahh yes sir!" Namjoon pat his head, "good little slut~" namjoon was the one teasing jimin, making jimin squirm under his touch.

The taller man grabbed jimin by his throat dragging him down onto floor, then grabbing some rope tying it around his wrist. He then gripped his hair, shoving his face into the bed, and then taking off the belt from his pants.

"You want daddy to whip his bad boy, you want me to teach him a lesson? I think he would love that, would want me to whip him till his bum is bruised." Jimin moaned out a needy "yes please!" So namjoon was now grabbing his waist and propping him up, adding the first whip.

A loud "F-Fuck~!" Could be heard as the man whipped him, jimin started to sob but continued asking for more. To just hit him harder, he loved the pain. Wanted to feel bruised and tortured.

Namjoon went over to the closet and grabbed a black box in the boys closet,  "how did you know that was there." Jimin getting a pop on the mouth for talking without permission, "don't speak" jimin nodded his head giving a small "yes sir."

Another whip was added and Jimin's eyes tears up in pain but soon feeling pleasure afterwards, "okay...now I'm going to put on your blindfold and gag, I expect for you to not complain and be a good slut, yes sir?" "Y-yes *sob* sir~."

Namjoon was now adding the mask and the gag, making sure to make the gag tight. "I am going to add a collar on your neck..." namjoon said, doing so. The collar was black leather with metal studs, "now let's begin the fun stuff..."

The man was now ramming into the smaller, loud moans coming from the boys mouth. "D-daddy~!" Namjoon was going at an animalistic speed, making sure to hit his prostate dead on. Then gradually slowing down to tease the boy, only hitting his spot but going slow. Jimin whined out in annoyence because namjoon wasn't going the speed he wanted him to.

"F-fast..." another slap in the face was earned, "don't tell daddy what to do young man!" Jimin just whined out, it being muffled by the gag. Namjoon soon returned to the fast speed, jimin crying out in pleasure.

Jimin immediately drooling and his eyes rolling back in his head, not even processing noise from all the pleasure. Namjoon groaned out because of the tightness of jimin's hole.

Even though jimin had a collar, namjoon came down and choked him.  Jimin whimpering at the sensation, "ah ah ah d-dont stooop~" and with that namjoon was going impossibly faster, abusing the boy. But then soon teasing the boy by slowing down and then roughly pushing back in, and then going back out.

Namjoon was now gripping onto the collar, choking jimin, but he was able to breath. Going down to smack his ass, whispering degrading words in his ear. The response he got was wonderful, small whimpers and loud "daddy please!"

The mans hand came up to his hair pulling on it, making the smaller boy hiss out in pain. "Such a needy slut" namjoon told him, thrusting into him at a fast pace.

About a couple seconds later jimin was cumming everywhere, namjoon picking up the liquid with his fingers and which jimin gladly accepted in his mouth humming at the taste.

After jimin came namjoon was cumming into him and then continuing to fuck him, making him hiss. Jimin crying out from oversensitivity, to tired to tell him to stop. But soon doing so, it being to much.
______________________________________

The two men were now in the shower together, making out, enjoying each other's sent and taste. "Hmm namjoon...we need to clean ourselves." Namjoon hummed in response, grabbing the soap and cleaning jimin's body. Then going for the shampoo and conditioner, applying it to his hair. Giving him a generous amount, "next time we should use a condom...my ass hurts really bad..." namjoon chuckled responding with a "you asked for it."

Now jimin was the one cleaning him, which was kinda hard because of the height difference. "Shortie~" namjoon laughed as jimin hit his bare chest, "s-shut up..." Jimin immediately stopped talking as he saw namjoons death glare, making him gulp and whisper out a "sorry daddy."

"I love you namjoon" namjoon hummed and replied a small "love you to babe." Making jimin smile and slap namjoons ass, both of them luagh.