The Finals of Soccer Festival!

Start from the beginning

"The second match of the semi-finals! Kidokawa Seishuu versus Dragonlink! Which of these two teams with advance to the finals and fight with Raimon for the title of the winner?! Currently, Kidokawa is in the lead with 9-2!"

It shows two forwards of Kidokawa are moving up toward Dragonlink's field. Both of them keep passing the ball to each other while dodging the players of Dragonlink without any problem.

"With not much time left, Kidokawa Seishuu are launching their final attack! Kidokawa's captain, Minato Kiroto and Kishibe Tsukasa are moving forward! Their passing are connected without any interference!"

Kirito pass the ball to Tsukasa as he went up and get past the defenders. He jumped and do backflip spin twice before kick the ball as it covered in blackish-blue energy. He land on the ground as the ball blast toward the Dragonlink's goalpost. The ball went into the goal before the goalkeeper could do anything.

"Goal!! Kishibe scores the tenth point for Kidokawa with his hissatsu shoot, Bicycle Sword! Now the score is 10-2! Dragonlink didn't stand a chance against Kidokawa!"

Few minutes later, the referee blow the whistle.

"That's the end of the match! After the intense match, the winner of the second semi-finals match is Kidokawa Seishuu! They will be fighting against Raimon in the final match that will be held at Amano Mikado Stadium!"

Then Shinsuke pause the video as he and Tenma turn about to look at the team. Almost all of them are suprised that Kidokawa won the match easily without having any problem.

Kaiji: I know that Kidokawa was strong... but not this strong!

Asuma: They're monsters! Not even the dragons could beat them!

Ushio: *sweatdrop* Senpai, since when did you ever use that reference?

Ren: Dragonlink won the Soccer Festival last year, but they lose badly to Kidokawa this year.

Kaminari: Kishibe Tsukasa... huh? *smirk* This have become really interesting.

Homura: What are you saying, Senpai?!

Ren: We'll be crushed by them!

Kaminari: Well, if we try our best somehow it'll work. Right, Coach?

Tenma: Hey, don't even think about using my words.

Shinsuke: After checking deeper into Kidokawa, their Keshin user can use Keshin Armed.

Suiryuu: That's obvious. When we reach closer or the finals, their will be a team where they can use Keshin Armed.

Shinji: Aren't Dragonlink is a special team where they were recommended by the youth soccer association? All of them supposed to be Keshin user.

Tenma: That is true, but despite they have Keshin that doesn't enough to beat Keshin Armed. Also, there are hissatsu that can beat Keshin and Keshin Armed.

Shun/Shin: No way!

Enji: The only one that can use Keshin here is Captain, Ren, Shinji, Kaiji and Ushio. Plus they can use Keshin Armed, except for Ushio who still unable to do so.

Ushio: Hey!

Higashi: This is going to be really hard. I barely able to stop Keshin Armed shoot, and now we have opponent team that can use Keshin Armed that even stronger than before.

Yuuya: This final is going to be the toughest we've ever face.

Kaminari: So there's only one thing left to do.