09

*excuse any and every mistake plz...*

Kentrell's POV

Kentrell's POV...

Shit, this porn was good as fu-

My session got interrupted by someone busting in my room and screaming. I looked up to see Jen.

"GET THE FUCK OUT." I yelled at her, looking at her like she was stupid. Ian even bother to fix myself cause I was gone finish this shit regardless.

"I- sor- um- ee-" she stuttered before actually closing the door.

I just wanted to relieve my stress and shit and this happens.

_
____
_

I got cleaned up and then called her back to the room. She came in with her head down prolly cause she was embarrassed.

As she should be.

"So did you need anything or you was just busting in my room and shit?" I asked with a bored look.

"I wanted to know why you was mad at me after you were nice as hell" she shrugged finally looking up.

"I don't know watchu talking bout shawty" I said looking down shaking my head with a low chuckle.

"Yes the fuck you do, after you saw trent texted me you left and you started acting disrespectful and I don't know you enough to know if this normal for you but I do know that ian do shit to you to act like you have a damn problem towards me" She said getting all bold and shit with her hand on her hip.

I scrunched up my face standing up walking towards her.

"I don't know who the fuck you getting bold and shit with but you can shut the fuck up" I semi-yelled towering over her.

Short ass.

"You know what... bye" she said before trying to leave but I grabbed her arm.

"Nawl talk yo shit since you busted in my room son like you own my shit might as well talk." I said while she was tryna yank her arm back.

She just shook her head laughing.

"Bitch say something!" I spat.

"I just wanted a explanation i'll leave you alone since you acting like this" she chuckled finally getting out of my grip and walking out my room.

I don't know why she mad she the one who kissed me and was texting another nigga, and a plus to that she walked in on me pleasuring myself.

Narrator 📍

Little did they know Ben and Three got back from the trap early. Ben heard everything and felt like this was his chance to take Jennesis and keep her forever.

📍📍📍📍📍📍📍📍📍📍📍

...........
..............................
............

It's short bc this app tripping 🥱