21

I wake up to Hayden playing with my hair

     I wake up to Hayden playing with my hair. "Merry Christmas beautiful." He says and kisses my head. "Merry Christmas," I say and cuddle into him. I usually wake up super early on Christmas so no one else is awake except Hay. "Why are you up so early?" I ask and he points to the Christmas tree. "I had to set out the presents from your family that they sent with us." He says. "Oh," I say now noticing it. "Why are you awake? Did I wake you?" He asks sounding slightly worried. "No, I usually wake up super early on Christmas," I say and look up at him. He nods and kisses me. I kiss back and we cuddle until Avia and Jackson wake up.
After we all open presents, we get dressed taking turns in the bathroom. I get dressed into^^^. I brush my hair and curl it. I do natural makeup and then walk out. "I'm ready!" I say. We walk out and decide with everyone that we should just get a quick breakfast here in our resort.
     Today goes by quickly. It was sooooo much fun! I'm sad we have to leave tomorrow. We are now back in our rooms packing to go tomorrow. We watch tv and soon it's time for bed. Jackson and Hayden get ready out here while Avia and I do our nighttime routines in the bathroom. We then go to sleep.

Banner made by: anushikhawrites