1

"Come on girls

"Come on girls. We're going to a friend's house to see if we can stay there." Billy says. They walk a couple of blocks and end at a two-story house. Katie knocks on the door and it is opened by a woman with blonde hair. "Katie! Billy! Welcome! Please come in!" The woman says and they walk inside. "To what do we owe this visit?" The woman says. "Well, Tisha we were wondering if it would be possible for us to stay here. Our house burnt down and we have nowhere to go." Katie says. "Oh my goodness! How much could you save?" Tisha asks. "Only ourselves, the clothes on our backs, and phones in our hands," Billy says. "Of course you can stay! Jimmy! Hunter! Jimmy! Dylan! Brec! Hayden! Come to the living room!!" Tisha yells to her husband, sons, and daughter-in-law. The kids come from upstairs to downstairs and a man comes in from the other room. Annie drops her jaw at the sight of a certain boy. "Please have a seat," Tisha says and everyone sits on a chair or the couch. "First off let's all introduce each other! I'm Tisha." Tisha says. "I'm Jimmy. Tisha's husband." The man says. "I'm Jimmy, the oldest," Jimmy says. "I'm Hunter. The second oldest." He says. "I'm Dylan and this is my wife Brec." He says holding hands with the woman. "Hayden." Says the boy with a cocky smile. Annie knows exactly who this boy is. He's the school's bad boy. "I'm Billy," Billy says. "I'm Katie." She says. "I'm Annie." She says. "I'm Hayley." She says. "Boys. They will be staying here for a little while. Katie and Billy will have the guest room. Annie and Hayley will be sleeping in Hayden's room." Tisha says. "What?! Then where am I sleeping?!" Hayden asks. "Your room. You kids are old enough to sleep together." Tisha says. "Ugh. Whatever. I'm going to Carson's." Hayden says and leaves. "Can I go to Avis's tonight? I'm gonna need clothes for tomorrow and now I have to redo my assignments." Annie asks her parents. "Me too?" Hayley asks. "Sure. Be safe!" Katie says to her girls and they nod leaving. "Do you know how to get to her house from here? And did you know Hayden?" Hayley asks her sister. "Yes. And unfortunately yes. Hayden is the high school bad boy and basically my polar opposite and mortal enemy." Annie says while the two walk.
     They get to Avis's house and explain their situation. They contact their teachers and explain their situation and eat dinner with the family and then head to bed.

Banner made by: anushikhawrites