💛P1💛

It's the first day of school today. I am in 12th grade so a high schooler. It's actually not as bad as people think it is.

It's actually pretty fun being in High school. Anyways I need to get in the shower. I grabbed my clothes and headed into the bathroom. I finished my shower and put my clothes on.

I straightened my hair and did my natural makeup look

I straightened my hair and did my natural makeup look. I grabbed my phone and headed out the door to Jasmine's house.

Jas🤪
Dialing...

Jasmine: Hey Bailey!!

Bailey:Hey,I'm on my way.

Jasmine: okay I am taking an Insta pic while I wait *laughs*

Bailey:Okay well i will be
there in 5.

Jasmine:Okay,bye.

Call Ended

I drove to her house. I pulled up and she hurried to the car. I got out and ran up to her and gave her a big hug. I haven't seen her all summer because she has been at Band Camp in Florida.

Jasmine:okay so we need to get going school starts in 15 minutes.

Bailey:yeah we do
let's go

We hop in the car and drive off. We pulled into the school parking lot. Jasmine and I were always considered popular girls in school.

I don't know why but people say its because we are so pretty and nice. I don't get it anyways. We head inside and we get greeted by the principal.

He is super nice. He has a son but we have never seen him.

MrMara: Hi Bailey and Jasmine,how have you guys been?

Bailey:Good how have
you and your family been?

MrMara:Oh,we have been
super well and you Jasmine?

Jas:We have been
really good too.

MrMara:Good I'm glad to
hear that. Well I will see
you two later bye guys.

Bailey&Jas:Bye Mr.Mara

We walk off and down the hall to our classes. Jaime and I both looked at our schedule. We have all of our classes together.

We always have our classes together because Mr.Mara knows that Jasmine and I are good kids. We head to our lockers to grab our stuff. These 4 boys come up to us.