Ha......ha just a cut....fuck

Looking back towards the spot on the floor trying to decide what to say. "I cut myself a bit before you came here. No worries there snowflake." Tony smiled.

Bucky frowned slightly his eyes analyzing Tony carefully a quick glance over the exposed skin showed no blemishes besides old scars. His frown deepened in thought, Anthony was lying.

"You can start moving in today if you'd like Barnes." Tony pipped up switching the topic smoothly. "I will have J.A.R.V.I.S. make your key card so you can enter your floor. Tell Steve I gave you the 9 th degree or some shit. I have a cover of a pompous asshole to keep up. Not that hard but do not wish to push it." Bucky nodded.

Tony turned working on a different project, Bucky stayed in his spot thinking over the day so far, messing with the old worn wires that were pulled from his arm. Connecting the wires in boredom. Looking away he zoned off for a minute, looking back at the table he saw a small battery sitting there that was not there before. Picking it up he looked towards the man whose back was turned to him.

"Connect the wires to the end of the battery." Tony muttered, "See what happens, should be interesting." Bucky huffed before slowly connecting the wires to the battery in the correct place a smile on his face as he went to connect the last one. As the last wire touched it's intended spot a shock went up his normal arm causing him to yelp. Tony snickered from his spot next to Bucky. A soft glare was sent the scientist way, checking the wiring he quickly found an exposed part that had caused the shock. Cursing quietly, he looked around. Tony tossed something over his shoulder toward him, grabbing it out of the air he looked carefully at the black tape. "Electrical tape." He muttered while carefully ripping off a piece to cover the exposed wire.

"If I get shocked again imma be annoyed" Bucky quietly muttered as he places the now fixed wire in its required spot. Smirking victoriously as he was not shocked by the live wires. Doing a small victory dance in his chair. Stopping as he realized that 1. He was not alone. And 2.Tony was watching him carefully with a small smile while trying not to chuckle. "Don't stop on my account Buck. Congrats on not shocking yourself again." A soft chuckle left the scientist.

"You're an ass." Was the blunt reply Tony received. Bucky's eye widens a fraction as tony raised his eyebrow. "Sorry?" the word more a question than a statement.

Tony shook his head "No your not, But hey I deserved it I knew and did not warn you that you were gonna get shocked. More of a dick move than an ass move though." He said cheekily. Bucky smiled a little look at the wired battery in his hands. "I should have checked the wiring, after all, it was old wiring from my arm." Tony nodded in agreement.

A ring echoed throughout the room causing both men to snap out of their musings with a jump. Bucky grabbed the phone out of his pocket answering the phone and turning on the speakerphone.

"Bucky! I've been texting you for the last hour. Are you okay? Tony didn't do anything did he?" A familiar voice belched from the phone. Bucky snarled slightly at the phone, glaring at it as if it was the man himself.

"I am fine Steve. Why would Mr. Stark do anything?" Bucky snarled, annoyance dripping through his voice.

"I dunno. He held a grudge to you for murdering his parents." Bucky and Tony both flinched, "So when it is already 11 o'clock and you're not back I guess I got suspicious."

Tony glared darkly at the phone. "Hey Capsical, your precious Winter Soldier is perfectly fine. Just lost track of time is all. No need to go jealous boyfriend on the poor guy." Tony drawled his voice thick with sarcasm and annoyance. Bucky chuckled, A sound that sounded drastically different from earlier, the laugh seemed strained and stressed just from talking to Steve.

"Alright Stevey-boy, So besides not trusting me. Can Bucky and I continue with the test or you gonna pulled jealous boyfriend and demand him to return right this instant?" His voice overly sweet sounding, daring Steve to say anything besides 'sorry' or 'I didn't mean to disturb you'. Instead, the line went dead. Tony rolled his eyes.

"That man is almost 100 years old and he acts like he is still a teenager at the most annoying times," Tony grumbled looking back at his project. "You should go before he and his mighty team arrogance come here." Bucky nodded agreeing. Going to hand the battery and wires back to tony, he shook his head telling Bucky to keep the small project, to consider it his first successful energy source.

As the doors of the lab closed, pale arms wrapped around Tony's midsection. "New recruit Love?" a masculine/musical voice questioned from behind him. A few strands of black hair floated next to his face as the male rested his chin on Tony's shoulder.

Smiling softly Tony nodded and shrugged at the same time "Something like that." He muttered quietly, "That was the man that murdered Howard and Maria Stark." His voice barely above a whisper as his hands carefully did their work.

The figure behind him chuckled, "He is quite attractive for a killer." A practical purr in his voice.

"As are you" Tony smirked his eyes flashing in amusement as he looked behind him at the man that had wrapped his arms tightly around him.