.........ahhhhhhh

A distant knock awoke the two lovers from their slumber on the pullout couch in the multi-million dollar lab. Groaning Tony snarled at the door, looking to the body that laid next to him. The person moved slightly opening his eye looking at Tony, pouting slightly as his body disappeared as if never there. Tony stood wrapping an extra blanket around his waist before walking toward the lab doors. Clicking a button one of the two doors slid open in front of Tony stood a man that had been standing in the very spot earlier that day.

"Hello, Mr.St- I uh Tony..." The metal armed man stumbled over his words slightly as blood rushed south and his face grew red in embarrassment. Tony chuckled rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. "Calm down Buckaroo, Whatcha need?" Tony yawned smiling tiredly towards the other man.

Bucky scratched the back of his neck gently. "I didn't realize you were sleeping..." He muttered quietly.

Tony chuckled looking toward the clock 8:30p.m, nodding. "Understandable, I'm usually not sleeping right now." The hairs on the back of Tony's neck raised, warning him someone was standing behind him. Arms wrap around his waist, watching Buckys face he could tell that the person was invisible. "A...anyway, Bucky what's up? Steve being a dick?"

Bucky chuckled smiling, "A little but nothing I can't handle, Actually Ms.Potts' sent me down here to quote 'Drag you to the avenger's floor to get your weekly dose of socialization.' I just did what she said... so um, she said if you don't come up now she's getting Jay to drag you up there..." Moving from foot to foot, bucky ran his hand through his hair trying not to look at the shirtless (more than likely naked) man in front of him.

"Jay is J.A.R.V.I.S, And I'll be up there in about 10 minutes. I just need to find clothing and coffee." Smirking a little tony felt the hands of the invisible man slide his hip. Delicately messing with the hem of the blanket. The chin that rested on his shoulder moved so the man's forehead rested against Tony shoulder, still messing with the blanket. Almost causing Tony to drop the blanket. The unmistakeable stumble and a part of the blanket slacking. His eyes widen, tightening his grip on the blanket. Tony threw a smirk at Bucky before winking at the fluster soldier. "Be up there in 10 soldier." Closing the door, shaking his head.

"Were you trying to make the blanket fall on purpose there dear?" Tony asked rhetorically.

"Maybe I was Anthony." The other man smirked reappearing in front of Tony. "He is obviously attracted to you Love. Plus the innocence he has towards the same sex is utterly delicious."

Raising his eyebrow Tony chuckled. "What fantasies are you dreaming up in the mischievous mind of yours?"

Reaching forward the man grabbed the blanket easily opening it pulling Tony closer to him, no space between the pair. "They are only considered fantasies if you can not make them come true." He pauses for dramatic effect. "But this. I am positive that I can make come true." The smirk on his beautiful face showed a clear desire and want.

Wrapping his arms around the older man Tony smirked "Oh? But you have to unveil these...... ideas to me. I feel left out, shouldn't I know if I'm involved?" Thinking he had the upper hand.

Leaning down, only a few centimeters left between his and tony lips he chuckled. "Oh, but surprises are so much more fun." He purred before disappearing into thin air.

Standing there in a daze Tony looked around before shaking his head, "You're a fucking tease! Asshole." Grumbling as he went to a cupboard housing extra clothing. Quickly dressing he looked at his now spotless lab. Blankets folded into a neat pile next to the couch, the couch no longer in its' fold-out position. Huffing softly with a small smile he walked to the elevator.

Lost in thought Tony didn't notice the elevator stop and ding. Snapping out of his daze from a metal hand waving in his face, Tony jumped slightly before smiling sheepishly "Sorry I zoned out." Bucky chuckled before turning around waiting for Tony to start walking with him.