Ch-13

It's been 3 years since sidnaaz wedding and they have consummate there marriage in every possible way ...they were a happily married couple madly in love ....they were in the heights of there success weather it's bussiness or siddharths music career ...
One fine morning Siddharth was as usual getting ready and Shehnaaz was shecking her e mails when Sid's phone buzzed ....
Sana relecuently gazed it to find a text that shock the hell out of her ...
Call me back Mr Kapoor it's urgents ...krishh
Sid immediately puts up his phone acting all casual ...
Sid - baby ....I will b late today n kisses her before leaving...
Sana too acted all normal but the emotional havoc within her was traumatized her ....why the hell Krish is messaging siddharth?? What he's upto?? N why on Earth Sid is hiding this from me?? And the most important question how they know each other??
She was lost in her own puzzle when her train of thoughts were broken by Ronnie ...
R - mam we are waiting for u in conference room for the meeting ...
S- ohh shit ! Ummmm .... Ronnie can u ask everyone to postpone this for tomorrow actually I am not feeling well...
R - ohh okay mam...
S- yeah ...arg... Ronnie do come to my home the gill mansion I hv some work okay...
R - yes mam...
Sana quickly dresess n leaves for gills mansion ....she waited there patiencely for Ronnie ...
In sanas study....
Sana - okay Ronnie since this is extremely personal n I trust you ...
R nods - mam don't worry ...I will take care of it n would get back with the details ...
He leaves from there ...
Sanas pov.
Okay this is just to assure myself nothing else ...o trust him ...I love him ...he's my best friend and my husband ...but I just want to remove this tinch of doubt ....
After good 5 hrs Ronnie comes back to her house ...
R - mam...it's all complicated ...
Sana - start from the start n sighs n closes her eyes ready to face whatever is coming her way ...
R - mam aap jab Bombay aayi hai uske baad se kuch dino Tak aapko asaa lagtaa thaa k koi aapko stalk karraha hai ...that BMW ....
Sana just hums...
R - mam vo actually m do log thay ...the first one in that hoddie was krishhs manager and that BMW was...was of siddharth sir ...
Krishh was literally stalking you everywhere and keeping a check on you ...his intensions were clear he wanted money ...
Sana - but he was a rich man??
R - a bankrupt ...
Sana - what the ...mko q nhi pata Chala
R- siddharth sir was following you bcz clearly he was interested in u ...he even assigned some of his men's outside ur workplace to make sure your safety...
Then after that NGO project you guyzz were always along with each other ...
Sana - get on the point Ronnie (irritated)
R - mam when Krishh proposed you he was being payed to act on that ...by whhom is still a mystery only he can solve ...but he was in need of money ...on ur wedding day siddharth sir came there n married you and rest u know ...
Sana - I need krishh ...kahi insab k piche siddharth to nhi h agar hai ...to I swear I am gonna leave him right away...
Sana - Ronnie get me krisshs address ...
Ronnie nods n leaves ...
Sana leans back to her chair n thinks about there first night how filmy it was ...
Flashback...
It was Diwali time so the whole kapoor mansion was being coloured off ... siddharth and Shehnaaz were aware about there growing physical proximity but still they didn't initiated there next step yet...
Sid's mom n vikas were gone for some relatives wedding functions and would return after 2 days ...
Shehnaaz was alone in house when the painters left putting the paint boxes in the outhouse ...she was cooking dinner for her n siddharth when light went off she immediately on her flashlight n thought to go to garden area ...upon reaching there she heard some noises from outhouse and she nervously tip toed inside ...a men was checking on the paints but due to dark she couldn't figure out ...she slowly move towards him with a hockey in her hand when he immediately turned sensing someone beside him n she screamed ... siddharth tu n slips and falls on him n they both fall on land ...with paint boxes causing them open and the whole floor covered with different paints ...
Siddharth just looked at her ... firstly she was wearing a white saree looking absolutely hot n this red paint on her neck and waist is making him loose control ...
He whispers huskily in her ears .. I m loosing it!
She just closes her eyes biting her lips making him groan ...
Sid softly kisses her lips sucking gently she reciprocated and a soft moan escapes her mouth making him loose his self control ...he slowly removes the pallu of her saree tracing his fingers through her naval to abdomen sending shivers in her body ...she hugs him tightly and he took this opportunity to undo her blouse Dori ...he interwined there hands looking in her eyes n whispers I love you ...she looks back n whispers I love u n I am all urs...giving him access of her neck ...he plants wet kisses on her neck making the room a absolute moan mess ...
The next morning when she woke up she found herself and him still in that paint pool ..she quickly dresess herself atleast to look presentable and looks at him who is sleeping all peacefully n contented ...she blush seeing him n runs in house to avoid further embarrassment ...he woke up after some time with a smile plastered on his face n look for her only to found her gone ...such a cutie she's n shakes his head to step inside the house ...
Fb ends...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The mystery is still to be unfold do comment ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

ISHQजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें