Ch-5

The party gets over and Sid goes to his room when someone knocks on the door ....
The men gives him a glass and photographs...
Men- sir ye vo glass h jisme mam ne drink piyaa thaa ...n ye unke party k pics Jo aapne khichne bolaa thaa...
Sid- Good n gives him a cheque...
Sid sees the glass her lipstick mark was embeded in it ...he smiles at carrasess it ...then looks at her photos ...she is just irrovocably beautiful...he waters the plant given by him n msgs Karan to arrange meeting with gills tomorrow at his office...
Next Day...
Sana goes to her office and Ronnie informs her about meeting...
Sana- unke office m q??
R- mam...let it be...vaise b Hume abhi humara plot bachaana hai ...
S- okay Ronnie.... meeting kitni baje k h??
R- mam...1:36 pm...
Sana- 1:36?? Strange he is !
Sana reaches Kapoors office with Ronnie and her  other employees ....
Nisha welcomes them ....she is the personal assistant of siddharth...
N- mam...this way plz (with a smile)
Sana follows her to the huge lobby and a room adjecent to it ...there he was sitting on his boss chair seeing them coming towards him through the CCTV ....
Sid- welcome to kapoors miss gill...
Sana- thanku Mr Kapoor ...well mujhe laga thaa aapk brother bhi honge...
S- well....ye project mere under h miss gill ...plz have a seat ...Nisha make her comfortable I will be back in 5 mins miss gill...
N- mam ...tea or coffee??
Sana - ummm....a glass of water plzz
N- sure mam.
Sid comes back with a file in his hand...
Sid- to miss gill aap jaanti hi h is meeting ka purpose ...my mom wants to end this bussiness rivalry so do I ...her wish is my command!
Sana- well ...atleast you respect your mom!
Sid- excuse me??
Sana- don't be Soo shocked Mr Kapoor ...mere daarji k death hue 3hrs nhi hue thay n you sent a legal notice at our house ....I thought you are emotionless  cruel men who doesn't care about anything or anyone's feeling...
Sid- oouchhh miss gill...you are getting rude
Sana- as if I care! Now let's get to the point ...I want to use that plot for NGO ...the 50% share Jo aapka hai vo aap Hume sell out kardijiye n then aap apne raaste or m apne...
Sid- vahi to m nahi chahta Hu ....I mean...I don't want to sell this share which I owe ....I have another deal ...
Aap vaha NGO banaye ...I will invest in too ..
Sana- (chukles) usse aapko koi profit nahi milegaa
Sid- m itnaa buraa aadmi nhi hu shehnaaz ...
This is the first time he's taking her name ...
M jaanta hu Mera first impression kharab h tumpar ...par I swear mjhe idea nhi thaa about Mr gill.....I don't want any profit ....I just want to see mom happy...
Sana sees him ...his eyes are speaking honesty and determination...
Sana sighs - I need some time!
Sid- okay! No issues....
Sana- hmm...I may leave now...
Sid- ummm.....would you mind a cup of coffee??
Sana smirks - I don't drink coffee siddharth...n leaves...
Sid's pov.
Kya larki h ...phool nhi pasand...coffee nhi pasand ...she will give me tough time ...wait...did she called me by my name ...ohh mennnn you are driving me crazy shehnaaz! (Smiles)
Here Sana comes to the aashram as she's confused and stressed ..she wears her ghungroo and move towards the dance room with girls...

Heere moti main na chaahoon
Main toh chaahoon, sangam tera
Main toh teri...saiyyan
Tu hai mera ....
...saiyyan ...saiyyan
While listening this stanza she remembers her first meet with the love of her life ...she closes her eyes and remembers there moments ...he thinks of her as a friend but she ...for her he's her love (she believes)
Tu jo chhoo le pyaar se
Aaraam se mar jaaoon
Aaja chanda bahoo mein
Tujh mein hi gum ho jaaoon main
Tere naam mein kho jaaoon
Saiyyan ... saiyyan
She closes her eyes while dancing and remembers krishh her childhood friend ...she likes him still school days but Krish has another plans ...he doesn't believe in commitments ...she feels it to be love...
Mere din khushi se jhoome, gaaye raatein
Pal pal mujhe dubaaye jaate jaate
Tujhe jeet jeet haaroon
Yeh praan praan varoon
Hay aise main nihaaroon
Teri aarti utaaroon
Tere naam se jurde hai saare naate
Saiyyan ... saiyyan
She moves with the tunes and her ghungroo with her steps ...she thinks about love ...her love ...she thinks about her idol men ...
But with a jerk open her eyes and stops what she just saw in form of her love .....it's not krishh....
She whispers...
                             SIDDHARTH....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Heyaa guyzzz here is the another part do comment n lemme know❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

ISHQजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें