Arriving at the house :0

Taylor's POV
Maddie was in a deep sleep so me and the boys decided not to talk so that we don't wake her up, I then remembered I have to tell the public that I have a baby girl. So I took a pic of her and posted it on insta...

Liked by tony_lopez, thehypehouse and 78,345 otherstaylerholder : welcome to the family baby girl❤️Comments:thehypehouse: can't wait to meet her!❤️

taylerholder : welcome to the family baby girl❤️
Comments:
thehypehouse: can't wait to meet her!❤️

avaniiii: yes bring her over nowwww!! xx
↪️taylerholder: comingggggg xx

tony_lopez: she is the cutest

hater174927: she uglyyyyy
↪️ avaniiii: just like your personality then
↪️taylerholder: thx vani ❤️
and 50,000 more

Time skip to when they get there...

I slowly shook Maddie awake as she slept for the whole ride!

"baby girl...wake up"

She then quickly woke up as she isn't a deep sleeper and she looked past my should and saw the house, she gasped and said

"dad is t-that our h-house"

"yeah it is baby"

Maddies POV

I was woken up by being lightly shaked by my new dad, I looked past his shoulder and saw a beautiful house, I was amazed! I then asked daddy if he lives here alone, he said he lives with his friends. I all of a sudden got nervous, and I think my dad saw as I started to chew my necklace. He took me out of my seat and said

"don't worry baby it's ok there not gonna hurt you"

I just snuggled closer to my dads chest as we walked up to the door, my dad knocked and I heard a lot of footsteps and I became more scared but daddy just held me tighter to his chest which made me feel more relaxed. Uncle Tony and uncle dre we're behind me and my dad, then the door opened and I saw a guy with blonde hair and he was quite tall and he was holding hands with a girl who had brown hair, she was very pretty, they told me there names and they were Alex and Kouvr. I said to Louvr that she is pretty and she started giggling and said I'm more pretty :) I felt safe around Kouvr so I asked her if she could give me a tour and she said sure! We walked all around the house and Kouvr introduced me to everyone, but she left my room for last. We went in and it was amazing! It had motor cross posters everywhere and it even had a picture of my dad motor crossing!
This is my room!

 We went in and it was amazing! It had motor cross posters everywhere and it even had a picture of my dad motor crossing!This is my room!

I ran to my dad to say thank you for my room, he then told me news I would never forget...

You really thought I was gonna leave it as a cliff hanger?

He told me that they had a track outside, I screamed in excitement which made everyone in the house run downstairs, I asked my dad if we could go to the track and ride for a bit, he said yeah. The only thing I didn't tell my dad is that even though I'm only 8 years old, I used to race against twelve year olds because I'm that good. My dad gave me some gear and I went and got changed!