The sleepover

Ayano Pov

(Y/n) and I got home.I tried to calm him down by telling him no one will hurt him while he's at home.He stopped hugging me and looked at me and cried.

(Y/n)*crying*:P-promise?

Ayano:I've pinkie promised before,and I'll do it forever for my little pup.

He smiled and hugged me out of happiness and not fear.It made me happy knowing that my little wolf cub is happy.Then I heard a knocking at the door.It was my friends.(Y/n) was so happy he looked like a dog that has seen his owner after three to four months of being gone.

Osana:Hey!

Osana scratched behind (Y/n)'s ears making him wag his tail really fast.

Raibaru:Hey guys!

After Raibaru came through the door (Y/n) was trying to get her to pick him up.

Raibaru*picking up (Y/n)*:Hey buddy how you feeling?

(Y/n):Better thank you.*wagging his tail happily*

Nemesis:What?No love for me?

(Y/n) jumped out of Raibaru's arms and landed in Nemesis's.(Y/n) was so happy.It reminded me of when I got to know him the first day he stayed with me,and he and I played for the first time.

Osana:Hey Ayano...you ok?

Ayano:Hmm?Oh yeah!

Raibaru:You zoned out for a minute there.

Nemesis:Why don't we take a picture together like a family?

(Y/n):Family?

Osana:Yeah!Do you think of us like family (Y/n)?

(Y/n):Yeah.

Raibaru:Anyone got a good camera?

Ayano:I'll use my phone.Besides I want to send a picture to my mom.

Osana:Ok!Everyone together!

I got out a stand for the camera/phone,and set it to flash so we could tell it went off.I set the timer so I could get into the shot.Then the camera flashed.I sent the picture to my mom,Raibaru,Osana,and Nemesis.

Raibaru:That's awsome.

Nemesis:Nice!

Osana:Aww!We all look so cute!

My mom sent me a text.

Mom
You must be so proud.😄
........................Ayano
Mom.....................I am!
I'm glad you are sweetie!