Chapter 11: 5 hours and 20 minutes left

Finns p.o.v

Sooooooo, I just woke up from being absolutely slaughtered by some masked men, who are now dead. We were all together, even Millie, and we ran on a guy who, saved our lives basically, and shot crazy speech dude/Mr Brown. So good guy, right? Anyways we ran out to 2 weird vans with crappy painting on the side and me and Noah being the gentleman we are pushed the girls forward and sacrificed ourselves to another beat in.

Yip, okay that just happened. 

Me and Noah where in the back of yet another van I got caught up on what they have been through tonight, and I caught him up on me and his sisters lovely visit to the Browns house.  Although I didn't think right now would be the time to tell him about how Mr Brown said his dad was cheating because I didn't know if that was bullshit. Let's just hope we make it out of this alive and then I might consider telling him.

We weren't alone in the back of the rather large van, there was 3 very unfortunate homeless people, 2 younger girls who looked like they should be in prison and one guy maybe about 19 probably was only out on the purge to have some fun.   

They weren't killing us, they were just collecting people, they didn't even act like they wanted to hurt us. We all just fought back which caused us to end up all black and blue, Noah had a really bad black eye. 

We have been sitting here for maybe 15 minutes and he van was filling up with random people. 

"Do you think the girls are okay?" Noah whispered. 

"I hope so," I paused. "I hope they just ran." 

"Y/n screamed my name when she saw me get taken, she sounded so heart broken," Noah choked up. "I'm getting out of this for her, I told her I would be by her side and not let anything happen to her, now I'm here and she's only god knows where."

"Mate, you kept her safe that's why you are here, you didn't want her to get taken into another van," I stated. 

The van stopped before Noah could reply. 

I looked around at all the confused faces and then at Noah's who just looked unamused. He was about to speak before I put my hand over his mouth, I was trying to listen to the guys outside of the van but Now Noah was looking at me like I was crazy. 

Before I could explain the doors flew open. 

"GET YOUR ASSES UP AND MOVE!"

Y/ns p.o.v 

Me and Millie followed Chloe into her house, it seemed to be trashed, there was mirror pieces all over the ground the sofa was stabbed to death causing there to be feathers everywhere. We walked into the Kitchen where glassed, plates, cups you name if it was smashed on the floor. 

I stopped dead not really wanted to venture any further into the house. 

"I don't understand," Millie spoke up. "They took nothing they just trashed the place, it's confusing." 

"Well we have had a fucking confusing night!" Chloe schnaped (I had to I'm sorry) "My parents are gone, I ran till I got kidnapped by one of my friends dads! I watched Finn get beat to near death. I finally see my brother knowing he was okay till then everyone was shot and we where running away from a van and now Finn and Noah are fuck knows where, Fuck knows if they are still alive!" 

She broke down crying and I done the exact same. Millie joined in later. We spoke about our confusing adventures of tonight, so I got to explain the bag with my dress and the fact I still had make up on. Millie didn't do much she overheard some of her dads conversations but nothing about Noah and Finn.

"This night is fucked up and confusing but we need to get the boys back and I think if we put our information together we might know more than we think," I spoke my mind.

"Lets get up then, lets stop being emotional girls and try and save there asses," Millie said confidently. 

"Key word, try," Chloe stated. 

I just laughed pulling them up to Chloe's room.

Chloes p.o.v 

We sat on my bed I got a pieces of paper, I don't really know why because nothing was wrote on it. 

"Oh!" Millie shouted as she grabbed the paper and pen. 

Me and Y/n looked at each other hopefully.

She sat the paper down, and began to write at the top of it. 

"Why the fuck did you write our names and the date?" Y/n asked, "As if we're going to give it to the fucking president to stick on his fridge!"

I laughed.

 Y/n soon joined in and soon we were all laughing. I genuinely think we're going insane.

As silence took over the room, Y/n was frowning staring at the paper as though it had done a weird dance and she was trying to figure why. 

"Wait! I might have something!" Y/n exclaimed suddenly.

She grabbed the paper and started drawing this weird symbol. 

"I knew I'd seen it before," She whispered finishing the drawing. 

"It's the symbol from the vans outside my house," Millie acknowledged.

"Yeah and guess where else I saw it tonight," Y/n added. 

We heard a scream. 

"GUYS ARE YOU OKAY," A voice called. 

Y/n and Millie shot up and ran down the stairs. 

"Oh my gosh, guys what are you doing here?" Y/n asked pulling them in to a hug.