Chapter Twenty-Three: Connections

Start from the beginning

"Forgotten something? Well, as I saw those memories from my mind, well, I don't remember that we did those things at all." Tanjiro replied.

"Like what? Can you explain some activities or scenarios that you can remember from those blurred memories you are seeing." The doctor said.

"Well... I saw myself in a shorter height, wearing an old-era haori, wielding a sword, and doing such extraneous sword attacks by this thing known, "Breathing Techniques"... I guess?" Tanjiro said.

"Same goes for me, I have those kinds of memories. Wielding a sword, beheading some monsters, and fighting one ugly monster." Zenitsu added.

"Old-era, swordsmen, breathing techniques, well you know, I don't know if you believe me or not but, those things might have really happened to the both of you but you cannot remember it for some reason. Because you two have sent me the same results before having a check-up for the last two months." The doctor said.

"Have you really happened? Well, I don't have any sword at home or anything that I can use as a weapon but only my Quirk." Zenitsu said.

"Aside from that, if those things really happened, why our parents didn't know or cannot explain some sort of things like that to us?" Tanjiro asked.

"The two of you, maybe this will help but, find an item in your homes, think of it as an item from those memories you're seeing always while having a headache, and think of it if you guys really did those things or not. Because you can't deny what your mind shows you." The doctor said.

"An item huh? We'll do our best for that. Thank you doc!" Zenitsu said.

"I hope we'll be cured for this one! Thank you once again, doctor!" Tanjiro said.

"You're welcome! Now you may go." The doctor said with a smile. The two walked out of the office and started to remember the things that are surprisingly showing to them while getting a headache.

"Gah! How could I have such a short height before?! And how would I move in the speed of lightning in a physical form?!" Zenitsu asked while grabbing his hair.

"Calm down, or you might lose your hair." Tanjiro chuckled.

"But seriously, as I saw those things, I really felt that we really did those things from before. You do also, right Tanjiro?" Zenitsu asked.

"Yeah, I do remember it and analyze it as one of my doings from before. But why our parents couldn't answer those things for us?" Tanjiro asked.

"Damn it! Let's go now to school or else we'll lose our perfect attendance record!" Zenitsu said.

"Yeah. Let's go!" Tanjiro replied. Back in Cairo, the Hashiras and Hagari including Togikama took their lunch.

"Hmm! So delicious!" Genya said while munching.

"Mind your manners, Genya!" Sanemi scolded.

"Can we talk now straight to the point?" Shinobu asked as she stopped eating and seriously stared at Togikama.

"I know you'll say that right now. Freeze!" Togikama yelled as he stopped the time and only them are the ones who moved freely.

"H-Hey! What happened to everyone?!" Uzui asked.

"I stopped the time, and only us here are allowed to move. I'm sorry if I cannot let you guys come home. It's a bit messy and also, terrorists are anywhere." Togikama said.

"Awesome as always!" Hagari said.

"Okay, so you guys want to ask me how did your worst enemy, Douma came friends with Giyu, am I right?" Togikama asked.