*Finally Time To Be Together-Thomas

Start from the beginning

"I can't do this," he said, his voice breaking. "Everyone is depending on me and looking towards me for guidance. I just. . ."

"Thomas," I said gently as I leaned back. "You don't have to keep carrying the weight of all of this. Besides, we're safe now."

"Are you sure about that?"

"What do you mean?" I stuttered.

"It's just, ever since we got here, I've felt like. . ." Thomas stopped talking when he looked down, his cheeks burning when he remembered we were naked in the shower.

"Damn," he said under his breath, "you're beautiful."

"Thomas," I whispered, making him look up at me. "Everything is going to be okay. Even if we aren't safe, we're together. All of us. And that is what's important."

"At least you're safe," he said under his breath as he tightened his arms around me. "I don't know what I would do if I lost you."

"You aren't going to lose me," I said instantly. "I promise."

Thomas looked up at me, hesitating something. He chewed on his bottom lip as he gathered the courage he needed to say whatever was on his mind. "Y/N?"

"You okay?" I asked as I ran my fingers through his damp hair.

"I don't think I've ever told you this," Thomas stuttered.

"Told me what?" I asked slowly. I watched as Thomas took a deep breath, not looking away from my eyes.

"I love you, Y/N."

My heart jumped into my throat at his words. I smiled as my eyes filled with tears.

"I love you too, Thomas," I said, my voice breaking.

He smiled, slightly laughing as he reached up with his wet hand and tucked a piece of hair behind my ear. His hand slid to my cheek, cupping my face.

With his hand still holding my face, he leaned down and pressed his lips to mine. I gasped as he backed us up, making me hit the wall of the shower, the cold tiles making me shiver.

Thomas must have felt me shiver because he moved us so the hot water hit our bodies. Our lips moved in sync as Thomas pressed his body against mine, pushing me harder against the wall.

I grabbed his hips, pulling them closer to mine. He moaned when he  straddling my leg. I tilted my head back as Thomas started sucking on my neck. I moaned as he slightly started moving his hips against my thigh. I bit my lip when I felt him grow hard against my skin.

I moaned again when his lips started traveling down my chest until his entire face was pressed between my breasts. I reached up and ran my fingers through his hair, tugging slightly, as his lips and tongue explored my breasts.

"Oh Thomas," I moaned as he bit my nipple. I gasped as he pulled away, a popping sound echoing off the shower walls.

With my hands still on the back of his head, I brought him up to me and roughly pressed my lips to his. Our lips immediately started moving in sync as Thomas brought our bodies even closer together. I moaned when I felt my chest press hard against his.

"You have to tell me to stop," Thomas stuttered, finally breaking the kiss. "Because if you don't, I won't."

I laughed as I ran my hands through his hair. "I'm not gonna do that," I smirked. "Besides, I was the one who stepped into your shower."

"Are you. . . Are you sure?" Thomas nervously bit his lip. "I don't want to go too fast or make you feel uncomfortable. But I really want. . . I just. . ."

I cut him off and pressed my lips to his. I wrapped my arms around his neck as our lips moved in sync. Thomas moaned against my lips as the kiss got heated.

He broke the kiss and leaned his forehead against mine. "Y/N, are you sure you wanna do this? I don't want to push you, babe."

"I'm ready," I whispered as I lifted my leg, wrapping it around his waist. He leaned away, far enough so I could see his smirk.

"Are you sure?" He asked again. "I don't want to push you or do this before you're ready."

"Thomas," I giggled, reaching up and cupping his cheek. "I'm literally naked in the shower with you. I'm ready."

He looked down as he laughed. "Are you. . . Are you ready to do this?" I stuttered, suddenly nervous.

He quickly looked up at me and shook his head. "Of course I'm ready, babe. With everything going on. . . And everything we've been through together. . . I mean, I'm a guy," he chuckled.

I broke his smirk by leaning forward and pressing my lips to his. I giggled as our lips moved in sync. Thomas let out a moan as he pressed me up against the cold tiles.

The more our lips moved in sync, the more heated the kiss got. Thomas broke the kiss and leaned his forehead against mine. I held my breath when I felt Thomas positioning himself in front of me. He hesitated before adjusting just a little bit.

The breath I was holding got caught in my throat when I felt him push into me. I tilted my head back as I slowly started to adjust to his size.

"Holy shit," Thomas moaned as he pressed his body to mine. He buried his head in the crook of my neck as we both got used to the feeling of him being inside me. I moaned as he started sucking on my neck and rocking his hips against mine.

"Thomas," I moaned as he started sliding in and out of me. Our grunts and moans echoed off the shower walls. "I hope no one walks in," I moaned.

"We'd be in a lot of trouble," Thomas smirked against my skin. I gasped as Thomas pushed me harder up against the wall, causing him to go deeper into me.

"Holy shit, baby," Thomas moaned as he sped up his movements. I grabbed his face and roughly pressed his lips to mine. Our lips moved in sync as we didn't skip a beat.

I wrapped my arms tightly around his neck, pulling him closer to me. I smirked into the kiss as Thomas snaked his arms around my waist, pushing himself deeper into me.

"Fuck," I moaned loudly as I broke the kiss. I gasped loudly as he pressed against my g-spot. "Thomas, I. . . I'm getting close."

"Me too," he said between moans.

After a few more thrusts, I couldn't stop myself from releasing. "Holy fuck, Y/N," Thomas moaned as I finally gave in. The second I did, I felt him release shortly after. We broke the kiss and leaned our foreheads against each other as Thomas slowly slid out of me.

Thomas kept himself pressed against me as we struggled to catch our breaths. I bit my lip as he finally leaned away from me, smiling down at me.

"Hi," I said under my breath.

"Hey," he chuckled. He bit his lip before leaning down and pressing his already swollen lips to mine in a much softer kiss. He immediately pulled away, the smile never leaving his lips.

"You okay?" I whispered.

"I'm great," he smirked at me. "You okay?"

"I'd be better if we knew whether or not things were going to finally slow down," I sighed, rubbing my hands up and down his bare chest before wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Me too," he sighed, pulling me closer to him. "But at least we're together. And whatever happens, we'll get through it together."