Good Girl ~ Chase Elliott

" Your 2019 Most Popular Driver Mr. Chase Elliott" Dale Jr. annouced as Chase leaned over and kissed my cheek before he fixed his suit jacket and made his own marry way up onto the stage.

Smiling brightly for the crowd as he shook Dale's hand and stood beside his trophy.

Holding the mic as he gave his thank you to the fans and his own team for getting the bigs wins.

I was smiling the whole time as he seemed so happy to be accepting this award for the second year in a row.

" Hey y/n" Ryan whispered as I turned around and was easily able find him sitting alongside random people as he was all smirks, making me know he was up to no good.

Nothing new.

" Whats up Ry?" I whispered back in the same tone as he motioned his eyes to Chase on the stage then back to me.

" You need to get him to relax, he's been going crazy the past few weeks."

I just rolled my eyes and moved back into my sit, fixing my own dress as Chase made his merry way off the stage, leaving the sound of claps to drown out his footsteps as he made his way back over and sat down beside me.

That smile on his face easing into a smirk as I smoothed his hair back and kissed his cheek.

My eyes turning to give Kevin Harvick my attention as my greedy hand slipped underneath the table.

Sliding up and down Chase's thigh as I looked over at him to just get a nodded grin as he thought nothing of my movement until I got to the good.

Groping his hard on through the suit pants as he gulped back and covered it up with taking a sip of his wine, avoiding my eyes not paying any attention to the matter as he slowly situated himself and gave a excused cough in warning for me to knock it off.

I however did not.

Sliding my fingers to wrap around him fully through the material as he just moved his own hand over mine and guided me to where he needed me, making me smile in victory as he was basically moving my hand against him in a heavy, but hideable pattern.

His face never leaving Kevin giving his speech on stage as my hand was pulled away from his pants and sat in my own lap, causing for me to finally look at him the sight of a angered face and tsked lips as I gulped and looked away to where Denny was making his way on stage.

Only for the feeling of Chase's hot breath to be by my neck.

" Just you wait till we get back to the hotel room baby girl because daddy isn't too happy with the stunt you just tried to pull in front of my fans and co-racers."

I stiffened up at the comment and had to try and situate myself to be presentable when he moved back in his sit and just watched me out of the corner of his eye.

My body felt as if it was gonna go numb when Chase wrapped his arm around me to guide us up to our hotel room.

The 5th floor had to be closer as I was lead into a empty elevator and pushed right up against the wall as the doors closed.

Chase's hot breath was at my neck once again as my mouth was opened for the kisses I expected to be getting only for nothing to touch my awaiting lips.

What I got instead was fingers wrapped around my throat and Chase's teeth clenched right in my view.

" Princess what you did earlier wasn't very friendly and quite frankly I didn't appreciate you listening to Ryan about advice for our sex life. I am your daddy and I plan on teaching you some manners. So when we get off this elevator and we get to our room. I expect you to be naked and laying on the bed. Ready to not cum."

I had to prevent the tears from leaving my eyes.

Ready to not cum?

Was he really gonna punish me that rudely.

It wasn't fair for someone who was just trying to be sexy and now I'm being put in the dog house.

The door dinged and I was released from Chase's cornering, his own body moving out of the doors first as I followed behind like a lost puppy dog.

My head trying to stay up as Chase pushed in the code to our room and opened the door, letting me rush in and make a run for the bedroom as he took his precious time shutting the door and pushing in the lock code.

As soon as I entered the bedroom, I stripped my dress off my shoulders and allowed the expensive material to land on the ground.

Only to be followed by my strapless bra and matching panties as I kicked off the heels finally and laid down on the bed, reaching behind my head to unclip the messy updo as Chase walked in the doorway about the time the hairclip met the floor.

His eyes looking me up and down as I bit my lip and tried to avoid his gaze.

Feeling way to shy.

He however was not in a playing mood and showed it by the way he picked me up by my thighs.

Digging his nails into my skin as he sat me on the ground.

My knees tucking under me as he motioned his head to his suit pants.

" Go ahead baby, get daddy out of his boxers to play."

I gulped and slowly slid my hands up to where is belt was.

Unbuckling the pesky material before sliding it off of his body, letting it hit the ground as I moved back to unbuttoning his pants.

Pulling the material down to his ankle as I was left with the sight of his tinted boxers, the blue material beyond strained as I groped him through the cloth before slipping my finger underneath the material.

Feeling him at his full ability as I used my free hand to pull his boxers down and let his hardened cock slap up against his covered stomach, making Chase groin and shuck off his suit jacket in a quick flash before he started unbuttoning his shirt, shimming his shoulders to get the material off as I was already taking him into my hand.

Giving soft shallow pumps before leaning down to swirl my tongue around the head.

My lips moving around the head before bobing lightly up and down the top of his length, my hand coming in use with the bottom half of his shaft as Chase wanted more.

" Come on Baby-girl, Daddy knows you can take more then that."

And just like that his fingers were locked in my messy hair and pushing me further down on his length.

Right to where my nose was right at his pubic bone as luckily he waxes just because I get him too.

Its only fair.

The strength of his hands held me locked with him at the back of my throat, air trying to escape around his cock as I could feel the tears pull up in my eyes.

His groans and moans making it worth it as I allowed my eyes to roll into the back of my head," Fuck baby" fell from his lips and it had me moaning around him, wanting attention myself but sticking to pleasing him for the moment being.

When he however pulled me up to just having his tip in my mouth was enough for me to use my hand again and work his shaft knowing I could get him to his release quickly and just get to the bars.

Chase watched my every move and when I could feel his hips lock he was spilling in my mouth, the liquid going right down my throat as I lightly pulled off of him.

My glossy eyes looking up to him as he patted my face.

" Such a good girl."

A:N: This one was a request and boy was it fun to write. I hope Yall enjoy it.

E.F.